Saturday, June 20th: Tim Burton Batman BINGO! Double Feature Watch-Along | Batman & Batman Returns @12PM PT/ 3PM ET

love these two movies. A nod to the old batman but with a new take for the new generation. They still stand up to the test of time.

1 Like

I might have to call out of work tomorrow …

1 Like

I’m like 90 percent sure the same WB catalog spot that plays in front of the Batman VHS is on the Bugs Bunny 50th Anniversary VHS, too. But it’s been decades since I’ve watched that, so I’m not sure.

3 Likes

That ad was probably featured on quite a few of Warner Home Video’s VHS and Laserdisc releases in 1989, and perhaps into 1990 and beyond as well.

Of course, I’ll always associate it with the initial VHS release of Batman.

:notes: “Memories…” :notes:

2 Likes

I’m counting down the hours, and can’t wait for it!:grinning: See you guys in 3 hours!
Wing Freak terrorizes Gotham. Wait til they get a load of me…HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :joker_hv_1:
I don’t know about you miss kitty, I feel so much yummier! :catwoman_hv_1:
You don’t really think you’ll win do you? :penguin_smirkhqtas:
Things change. :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

Is there a bingo board up yet for us to use?

1 Like

That might have been an analogy

1 Like

The bingo board will be posted shortly in advance of the screening- we do it “Crazy Bingo” style, which means we’re all looking at the same card and filling it up together :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So I was right when I said this earlier… :rofl:

2 Likes

Gah! Looks like i won’t be making it to the first one. Unexpected errands came up. Hopefully I’ll make it for the second.
I’m with y’all in spirit!

3 Likes

Same. I’ll be multitasking during the first one (I’ll still have it playing, because Jack!:sunglasses:) but I’ll definitely be back to play for Batman Returns :fist:t3: meow! :black_heart:
See you then @NovellPaladin

3 Likes

Has anyone collected a Funko pops from the Batman movies? They are so cool to have.:grinning:

Where do I go to be apart of the bingo?

1 Like

Right here.:slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see anything for bingo right here

2 Likes

Alright! Things for the day accomplished! Just getting my gaming computer started up for that sweet big screen.

A handful of years ago I got to see Batman '89 re-released in my local cinema! I never got to see it on the big screen when it came out in 1989 because I was 1 year old (hey maybe I did see it and just don’t remember!) so it was super awesome to see it on a movie theater screen. The soundtrack was incredible!!! I had the biggest grin on my face throughout.

3 Likes

Half hour to go! GET THE FUNK UP

3 Likes

They’ll add the board on top of the page just before the movie starts.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen the future, and it will be-

2 Likes

30 minutes until curtain call, my lovely audience!

5 Likes