Saturday, June 20th: Tim Burton Batman BINGO! Double Feature Watch-Along | Batman & Batman Returns @12PM PT/ 3PM ET

I loved this commercial as a kid! Especially the cape that pops out from the can.

Plus, there’s just something fun about seeing Michael Gough’s Alfred say “Aah!” when we rarely saw him eat or drink anything in the movies themselves.

4 Likes

Popcorn :white_check_mark:
Movie :white_check_mark:
Warner Bros ball cap…?
Ah Ha, you can’t start the movie without buying a Warner Brothers ball cap!

:grin:Let’s see if anybody got my joke! I think @Vroom would know where I got this from!

4 Likes

I have a Very good idea where you Happened across that Slogan, @Reaganfan78. :grin:

leans back in his chair, adjusting his hat

3 Likes

The main DC site has details about “Visionaries: Featuring Jorge Jimenez”, a documentary debuting on DCU the same day as this WAL.

From the WAL of the Burton Batmans to the Jorge Jimenez special, that’s a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Thanks, @DC_Community! :+1:

3 Likes

This is where I got the joke from, after the diet coke commercial.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I got it in 1989, so do I get another hat, @Reaganfan78?

2 Likes

Daffy said no, and Bugs said if you want to. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Harley Quinn WAL bingo was a hoot earlier this year so expect the same for Burton Batman double feature!

4 Likes

Bugs is my dude.

3 Likes

1 more day to go! @Applejack, next time DC Universe bring back Batman movies, can they please bring back all four films.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is it duck season or wabbit season?

3 Likes

It is looking like I should be able to make it! Bingo does sound fun as well. :star_struck:
I’m with you @nu52 and @HubCityQuestion on collecting another badge. :grin:
Also, with this being my first attempt at a watch-along I can’t think of a better way to sum it up…
“Now you wanna get nuts!? C’mon! Let’s get Nuts!” :wink: :batman_hv_5:

3 Likes

Never been in a watch along? Well you’re in for alot of fun.:grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve always seen them nicely advertised, but different things have kept me from joining in unfortunately. :disappointed:
Happy to say things are looking to allow me to give it a go this time though. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Now that’s a good thing to add. Thanks.

1 Like

I was thinking, as I’m a reading a comic with the Riddler in it, it’s too bad Batman Forever is not connected to this game cause The Riddler really does goes with Bingo. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sounds fun… how do I join the watch along btw??

2 Likes

I might be down for this! I have all of the movies on my Vudu.

3 Likes

We just play the movie at the appropriate time in a separate window/screen and comment in this thread.

3 Likes

Alrighty. Thank you :ok_hand:

2 Likes