SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 17 7/13 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

Good evening, my dear audience!

As you know, the show must go on – especially when it’s so much fun.

So, with that in mind, I am very pleased to announce that this week’s animated showing will be a double feature! In addition to enjoying a brand new episode of Young Justice, we’ll also be paying a quick visit to the League! Specifically, Justice League Unlimited.

And with that, let’s discuss snacks! The only thing that could make a big bowl of cereal any sweeter is if it’s dinner.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

Reese’s Puffs – By popular demand.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy Constantine used to say? Oh yes! “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMA TION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my wonderful audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 17. With guest performances from Justice League Unlimited, S1 Ep 6 &7!
Remember: Watch everything, skip nothing! Watch the intros and no skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice and Justice League Unlimited on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells!

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, July 6

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 17: “First Impression”

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Justice League Unlimited - S1, Ep 2: “Symmetry”

Justice League Unlimited- S1, Ep 7: “The Greatest Story Never Told”

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.
Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (Or so I’ve been told).

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Reese’s Pieces, and prepare yourself for an evening of fun!

Let the show begin!

5 Likes

I got my 4th wall popcorn!

2 Likes

And my giant superman spoon!!

3 Likes

Reese’s puffs?! I’m in!

A little off topic but did anyone else noticed Young Justice season 3 being shortened? Is this a swamp thing situation or was it the plan all along? Also AT&T stinks! Changing and taking this app away from us way too soon

After some research ( should of done more before posting if im being honest with myself lol ). I see that plan for YJ S3 is to spread it into August. Killing me doing that but better than being shortened. Still see major changes coming thanks to AT&T. Major sighhhh

Ya, but if your going it’s going to be crowded. Not sure if I’ll go but there is so much to do ech night.

Ooooo! I was wondering what we were going to do with those extra 40 minutes of time! I haven’t watched any JLU yet, so what better way to be introduced to it than with friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

This going to be my first watch-a-long, so please be gentle!
I love how this season of Young Justice has been developing and I think it will be fun to chat along with other like-minded individuals.
The addition of some classic JLU episodes that I have not watched in quite a few years have me excited as well.
If there are no objections, I’m going to roll Cap’N Crunch, I’ve been craving it for a while.

1 Like

@MRK4DP
Welcome to the Watch-Alongs! Excited to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@YoYoFroYo, Virtual Slap! you go and you watch JLU right now mister!
Also my sarcastic comments shall be absent to night. I have a date with another WaL (MoS) but this was eps is in my top 3 for this season thus far and hope y’all have great time with Zatanna!

2 Likes

I’ve been holding out on watching the new episodes myself, @YoYoFroYo! It’s just so much fun to watch them with everyone, it’s absolutely worth four or five days of patience.

So much patience…

3 Likes

Is it today sat 13th?

2 Likes

Is it weird that I’m more hyped for watching JLU than YJ, even though I’ve seen those two episodes like a hundred times?

2 Likes

the JLU episodes are not consecutive. Do we still wait till the end of the credits of ep 2 before clicking play for ep 7?

1 Like

They gave the wrong number. They meant Episode 6.

1 Like

@crash.the.mode
It is! I hope to be there tonight, but I just need to check in, I might have plans. We’ll see.

Do you guys know how long it’s been since I’ve watched Justice League Unlimited?! I taped “Kids’ Stuff” on VHS from tv because it had baby Etrigan in it.

2 Likes

It’s surprising how comforting going consecutive is. But i think it would still work; you would need some quick clicking, such as one who frequently multi-tasks.

I am anticipating being unable to attend next week, but i can cross or burn that bridge once i get to it…

1 Like

Does the thread automatically refresh on phone app…? Do I need to back out of thread then reload it to see new comments?

1 Like