SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 17 7/13 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

I use a PC, so i am refreshing the browser basically. I need to be more quick on the load older replies button, i think.

2 Likes

@MRK4DP: You have to go out and back in, or post something. Last time, I mostly refreshed it by just being talkative.

No idea how hard it would be to implement live updates, but if it happens, it’ll work wonders for these watchalongs.

2 Likes

@BatJamags Thanks. I think the app is great in a lot of ways but could definitely use some attention when it comes to things like this.

1 Like

I know replying refreshes as well.

1 Like

or rather posting. I should be lazy and use “.”

1 Like

There’s a Chrome (I believe?) browser extensions that can auto-refresh. But I usually just hit refresh myself.

1 Like

@iJest the Android app is quite lacking as far as community-related functions. Having a “Reply” feature would be great too.

1 Like

Probably coming in the forum update that’s soon to be released~ Hold fast.

2 Likes

Oh that is good news indeed.

1 Like

It’s so good to see everyone here already! :smiley: We have just 30 minutes until the fun starts, I hope you’re all ready! <3

3 Likes

I’m ready to roll!

Actually, I had a big dinner, so rolling would be a little much, but I’m definitely ready to watch some cartoons and eat cereal.

2 Likes

Woooo~ :tophat::rabbit2:

How’s everyone doing tonight?

1 Like

I’m just going to treat my entire family-sized box of cereal as a super-healthy dinner, @BatJamags.

2 Likes

15 minutes until it’s showtime!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

15 min

1 Like

I’m wracked with indecision. Do I get cereal now, and risk it getting soggy, or get cereal later, and risk being late?

2 Likes

I imagine i am going to get lost in the ep like last week.

2 Likes

Getting lost in the timestream is good for you. It builds character.

3 Likes

I poured the cereal now and will add the milk right before launch time?

2 Likes

That’s how I’m doing it, @MRK4DP. :smiley:

2 Likes