SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 13-16 7/6 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

I’m snacking on some goldfish!

2 Likes

I don’t have to break my computer. It knows when to surrender. I just Bat-Glare at it and bam.

3 Likes

Present! Excited to watch with everyone!

2 Likes

Ive missed these!

1 Like

Welcome to the party, @YoYoFroYo!

1 Like

Here’s to an asterous watchalong.

1 Like

Heyyy ThatGeekyFangirl I don’t think I’ve seen you since the Young Justice episodes in January! xD

I’m good, I sat in front of a window blowing cooler air at my face for a bit - ironically, my apartment is hotter than outside.

1 Like

@ThatGeekyFangirl, :scream:
Leave those poor goldfish alone!

1 Like

5 minutes until the curtains rise! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zatanna
How do the transitions from episode to episode work? Will we watch through the full credits before going on to the next episode?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone else IRL to watch this with, so these watchalongs are great!

2 Likes

Aquamon Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t skip either the intro or ending credits, @YoYoFroYo. We’re letting everything play out, which should keep everyone on the same timeline. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aaahhh! Less than five minutes! The suspense is killing me!

2 Likes

@Zatanna
Sweet, that’s what I expected. Just double checking because I haven’t done one of these with multiple episodes in a row before

2 Likes

Remember we’re starting on episode 13 to get everyone caught up on the midseason finale, then we’re jumping into brand new waters!

2 Likes

So we’re starting on ep 13 yeah?

1 Like

That’s right, @ThatGeekyFangirl7481! :smiley:

1 Like

I predict that the plot gets hijacked by Mr. Mxyzptlk and we spend the rest of the season watching absurd, Monty Python-esque shenanigans.

3 Likes

I’m so excited

1 Like