SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 13-16 7/6 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

My second screen is officially up and running

1 Like

Sounds great, @AntLeon! Do you have your bowl and spoon at the ready, as well? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m here with one functional earbud and a bucketload of excitement!!

2 Likes

hey everyone~! I’m getting set up now. Cleaned a bit and got overheated in my not-air conditioned apartment >__>

How’s everyone doing, and also, have you guys watched the episodes yet or waiting for the WAL?

2 Likes

And yeah I know I’m early :wink:

1 Like

15 minutes to go! WOO!

1 Like

iJest I tried to wait… but they were calling me

2 Likes

This is one of the things I’ve missed most from the mid season break!

1 Like

This is one of the things I’ve missed most from the mid season break!

1 Like

@ijest no ac oh man sorry to hear that :frowning:

2 Likes

my wait for the b half ends 2nite. i assumed the cereal wasn’t mandatory.

1 Like

The siren song of new episodes is so hard to resist, @ThatGeekyFangirl7481. I’m glad you’re joining to watch with us, all the same!

@iJest, if you need to cool down for a minute, please do. Your health is the most important thing!

2 Likes

iJest, oh no! Sorry!

1 Like

Ahh ten minutes! I’m so excited! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s SUPER mandatory, @AntLeon! :imp:

No, but really, if you want to snack on something else, that is absolutely allowed. Feel free to suggest future treats as well!

1 Like

10 minutes to go! :smiley:

1 Like

If my computer stops fighting me in the next ten minutes, I’ll be in too! I’m hyped.

1 Like

So a little tip, I don’t know if this works for anyone else, but whenever I post a comment, it refreshes the thread!

2 Likes

So I’ll probably be pretty chatty

1 Like

ThatGeekyFangirl7481, you beat me to it!

@BatJamags, throw a batarang at it. That should sort it out. :stuck_out_tongue: (Not actual advice, please do not break your computer!)

3 Likes