Rewards Frequently Asked Questions, Answered!

Look about 7 posts above yours for that info.

1 Like

@Mr_Vigilante oh I know they say the winner will be announced on 10/14/20 but my question to @Applejack will the winner be emailed beforehand or will find out on this platform.

2 Likes

Thanks, somehow I missed that reply.

1 Like

Donā€™t know how I missed that, I scanned this before asking, thank you.

1 Like

Is there anyone I can email about the reward that I got because I have not gotten am email yet confirming it and I just want my poster.

See the first post in this thread.

Following up on this!

thanks for the help :crazy_face:

1 Like

Looks like thereā€™s no winner?

2 Likes

thanks for the help my poster came today

@Applejack could you please help us with the winners announcement?

Adding this update regarding the winners announcement for those who didnā€™t get a chance to see it:

Why did you get rid of the reward system?

@MissInkBlot if the winners donā€™t answer will they go to the back up winners.

Still no news on winners?

2 Likes

Iā€™m posting this here on the off chance someone can help out.

Is there anything that can be done about rewards that were redeemed, ordered from the DC Shop, then the order never shipped, and now the item is no longer even listed on the DC Shop website, presumably indicating itā€™s not coming back into stock?

In my case, the reward is a Batman TAS T-shirt. Iā€™ve emailed both the rewards@dcuniverse.com email address listed at the top of this thread and the DC Shop directly to explain the situation. I never heard back from the rewards address. The DC Shop wrote back to say theyā€™d cancelled the order and would issue a refund. I immediately wrote back to explain (again) that this was a reward and so there was no money to refund. I havenā€™t heard back since (itā€™s been a couple weeks since my last email).

A refund of tokens is meaningless now that the rewards program is over. Can DC Universe do anything to make good on the promise you made by accepting the order for the T-shirt that never shipped? Perhaps an equivalent reward, or a store credit for the price of the shirt at DC Shop?

@moderators, @thewonderDiana, @Applejack, I know this probably isnā€™t your job, but perhaps you could look into this? I doubt Iā€™m the only person in this situation.

Thank you for any help or ideas!

Ok @Applejack could you give us an update on who won the movies and absolute books?

1 Like

Hm, maybe I was the only person in this situation, based on the response to this post. Or maybe itā€™s just that the Rewards program ended ages ago and anyone else who didnā€™t get a promised reward has given up and moved on with life like a sensible personā€¦

Anyway, in my case, I can happily report that, perhaps in response to my above plea, or perhaps through sheer coincidence, I heard back from someone at DCU within a few days of posting (I didnā€™t realize this at the time, but this someone turned out to be none other than the amazing @Applejack, superstar of DCU). She put me in touch with someone at the DC Store who arranged to send me a replacement reward, a different Batman TAS T-shirt. Actually, this shirt is cooler than the one I redeemed (the eyes glow in the dark!).

So, a big thanks to @Applejack and everyone else involved in sorting this out. It definitely gives me a lot of good will towards DCU (and the upcoming DCUI).

To anyone else who didnā€™t get a reward you were promised, my advice is definitely to keep trying to contact someone. It might mean emailing that rewards address a number of times, or maybe posting in this thread. It took me a number of tries to get a response, but once you get through to that right person, it really seems as though DCU wants to make good on all the rewards they promised. On top of it being a first-time program and one carried out during a pandemic, there also seem to be no end of business and personnel changes going on, so I have nothing but sympathy for anyone working at DC and WB these days, and huge respect for anyone able to deliver under these circumstances.

Hereā€™s to you, DCU Rewards! Letā€™s do it again sometime.

2 Likes

@chp82685, thank you so much for reporting back that it all worked out, and Iā€™m especially happy to hear you got an even BETTER shirt in the bargain!

E-mailing rewards@dcuniverse.com is definitely the best bet :slight_smile: Itā€™s routed directly to my inbox, so I can either help handle it directly, or get it to the right person.

:clinking_glasses: Letā€™s! :heart:

2 Likes

Will there ever be a permanent rewards system? Where the prizes will be smaller?

1 Like