Rewards Frequently Asked Questions, Answered!

Just got my tube in the mail for the Doom Patrol season 2 poster. That’s all I got was an empty tube

1 Like

Yeah, the company shipping these posters have zero common sense. How do they not use tape to tape the end caps down?
My poster came slightly damaged as one end cap was shoved sideways inside the tube.

I was trying to save up to get one of the statues. There was no announcement that I needed to use my points before you take them away!!! Is there anyway I can put through an order with the points that I had???

@Ryanaustyn.4003 Hi, please email rewards@dcuniverse.com. We will be able to help you from there.

@devroid Hi, please email rewards@dcuniverse.com. We will be able to help you from there.

Thank you for the comment, I emailed that address and am waiting on a return message.

I redeemed my swamp thing poster last week and I still have not got a confirmation email. Is this normal? should I just wait for the email?

2 Likes

How long does it normally take to hear a response back? Its been a few days

So, how can we go about retrieving unfulfilled/broken rewards? No one response at the rewards specific email.

1 Like

I was never able to redeem my points after using my set for the batcave back drops had enough for the harely quinn show pin set… but was never able to redeem them due to time out issues due to maintenance… come to find out now it’s gone when I tried to check on it today… is there anyway way i can still be able to get the pins… the data has to be in the servers showing i do indeed have enough reward points… would be awesome if so… thank you for your time in advance

Either way if you loved or hated your experience with the rewards program; all can at least say they are curious about who won the sweepstakes. I know there are those who didn’t really care and didn’t put any chips in and there are those that put all there chips in to give them a little bit of a edge ( betting on Comics now thats the sweet stuff of life). So are you curious when they will announce a winner or you don’t care let me know in the comments down below. Also when do you think the winners will be announced.

3 Likes

I seen something like over a week ago said they was gonna reveal who won in the next week but that was last week so idk , I’d like to know though

1 Like

@jsmsiggy, just got word the winners will be selected on October 14th :slight_smile: We’ll make a separate post and put it in the comments here!

5 Likes

@Applejack that’s awesome now I hope I really win because that’s my 10 year wedding anniversary!

2 Likes

@thewonderDiana I emailed the rewards questions people and still haven’t heard anything from them. It’s just disappointing that I saved up points to get things and haven’t gotten anything since June.

Same here. Emailed them a while ago and never heard back.

1 Like

Anyone receive the Swamp Thing poster yet?

Following up on this.

when is the reward system coming back does any1 know ?

Were the Sweepstakes winners determined yet?