RESULTS ARE IN: Meta Madhouse - The Joker Maniacs! Watch Official Announcement on DC Daily

This is so bad for me. I have Harley winning it all and she’s probably out after today. Also I had Nobody going 2 more rounds.

You can also track the results by expanding the menus found in the main topic here:
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 10.15.56 AM

Those screenshots blend in a little TOO well, but check out the main text at the top and you’ll find 'em :slight_smile:
Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Man… I got wrecked in this bracket. I guess I had too much “reverse psychology” going on in my picks.

1 Like

Yes I’m so glad Ivy won… but Harley was resurrected anyway. Ugh. The match-ups for Mr. Nobody v. Mr. Freeze were so close! Just a few more votes and it could’ve gone Nobody’s way… Same for Scarecrow v. Sapphire… Man, this really messed up my bracket. The only I got was the champ, Reverse Flash. Cursed Lazarus Pit…

5 Likes

And now that I think about it, there’s no way Mr. Freeze could possibly beat Mr. Nobody in a fight… Mr. N.'s literally a reality warper. What’s Freeze gonna do? Shoot some snowflakes at him? Ugh… That was a definitely a case of popularity/recognition over actual odds.

5 Likes

If Harley ends up beating Reverse Flash, I’m ragequitting.

Kidding. :laughing:

not

6 Likes

My mistake was fully embracing The Who would win in a fight aspect I should have just gone with the fan favorite picks. As that seems to be how the brackets are ending up.

5 Likes

HQ got the Lazarus Pit save. That helped my bracket. A special shout out to Ra’s and the league of assassins for protecting those Lazarus Pits! Woohoo!!

But Reverse-Flash is just to fast Dr Quinzel. Her quick acrobatic moves still look like she’s standing still to a speedster.

Surprised Freeze took out Mr N. Did not see that coming. But in a Freeze vs Star Sapphire match, the odds slip in Carol’s favor all the way.

3 Likes

I think it’s a mixed bag. I’m kinda surprised that Star Sapphire has made it this far. She is the power pick, but I’m not sure the fan favorite. Also, Ivy taking down HQ in the votes and the LP save kicking in. So from a sheer fan favorite, HQ over Ivy, but the actual votes didn’t go that way.

However, as I posted earlier, I think there are multiple factors how HQ could beat Ivy, so it doesn’t seem like to far of a stretch she got the LP save over Ivy.

3 Likes

I want see the fight where Mr. Freeze actually takes out Mr. Nobody, because I literally cannot picture that happening. I mean, Freeze barely holds his own against Batman!

8 Likes

Woohoo! I never doubted Harley for second! Now for this round she may lose but if she can get Reverse- Flash to listen to her, I’m sure she can take him out with a swing! And if not, Harley can still put up quite a fight! :harley_smilehqtas:

As for the last round, sure Poison Ivy has the power to control all plant-life but knowing both her and Harley, Harley would win. I think she would find a way to surpass all the plants Ivy may throw at her and eventually beat Ivy or have Ivy let Harley go to the next round bc she loves her. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

2 Likes

Who’s Lazarus save was Harley? Do we know?

2 Likes

Harley’s Lazarus Pit save may have salvaged my bracket, but that doesn’t mean I’m not mad about it. What, were they worried that Harley Quinn of all people wouldn’t be able to coast on undeserved hype?

3 Likes

My bracket is on fire, only one I was off on was Scarecrow, missed the mark by a mile. I love this!

*posted for posterity, if this is anything like my March Madness experience, I will crumble this week :joker_ewhqtas:

2 Likes

Yea I thought Ivy would win, but I get the Lazarus save, no way mr. Freeze beats MR. nobody though I mean MR. Nobody beat arcane, there’s no way MR. Freeze could bear arcane so how does he beat MR. Nobody?

Also not convinced psycho loses to killer frost but maybe maybe it could happen

3 Likes

Thanks. I just checked it out.

Regarding Killer Frost vs. Dr. Psycho…I figure she just snuck up on him from behind.

3 Likes

I’m guessing this is mostly due to people who are unsure of Mr Nobody’s powers, or haven’t heard of him, but didn’t take the time to read his full article, and the odds panel was a bit unclear for Mr. Nobody’s matches

2 Likes

This is what makes the tournament interesting, some upsets happen, for whatever reason. It might 30-1 that Freeze could beat Nobody, but this was that 1.

If f comics show us one thing, it is that in a single individual battle, no one is unbeatable.

(Perhaps Mr. Nobody came down with a migraine right before the match. And I’m saying this as somebody who had him advancing.)

4 Likes