Renewals announced today!

I still want some classic batman and gotham bad guys

1 Like

Agreed. And to sorta rub salt in the wound as well as pay me special attention, the Arrow finale airs on my birthday…

4 Likes

There is also supposed to be a new Deathstroke adult animated series coming out very soon.

3 Likes

Yeah renew the worse show (batwhamen) and cancel the best :worried:

1 Like

You might be thinking of what has currently released on CWseed.

I am not sad to see Arrow go. It was definitely a good run. It spawned all these shows that are getting renewed. Of which i am very psyched, Legends & Black Lightning in particular.

1 Like

That is pretty cool tho! Hopefully it’ll be a decent final episode for your birthday!

3 Likes

Batwoman had a terrible season, I can only assume we were watching a completely different show. Both it and Supergirl should have been cancelled to make way for actually good shows imo :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly, it’s highly suspicious

It was NEVER the second highest rated tv show, it was one of the WORST. I swear, anytime someone calls something out for what it is, you attempt to dismiss them as “haters”. The fact is the ratings were very terrible for both Batwoman and Supergirl and I suspect they will continue to go down unless they have new writers and make an actual good story.

1 Like

You realize Arrow was cancelled last year, right? And it wasn’t even cancelled. Stephen Amel was done playing Arrow. Stop pretending Batwoman had anything to do with it.

2 Likes

And let’s stop spreading rumors and implicit bias. Batwoman IS the second highest on CW. Second to flash.

Source

8 Likes

I’m glad you brought this up since this just shows how bad many of these shows are. It’s actually suspect given the FULL tv ratings for this seasons Batwoman:

As shown above, the first few episodes (like any other new show riding on batmans coattail) had viewers which showed up to see a new series but quickly began to leave aside from the crisis episode.

Compare that to the flashes SIXTH season which continues to have STABLE ratings because its a decent show:

3 Likes

So you’re comparing CWs BEST show, the flash, to the second best show? What is suspect? As u can see all CW shows, besides flash, run at 0.2-0.3, with Nancy drew being an outlier due to its new and unknown status. CW runs shows most other networks wouldn’t touch, but it fills in that niche for comic book nerds, fantasy lovers and teen drama. But it also focuses on a lot of great diversity which in and of itself focuses on a smaller percentage of people than the popular / main stream. What’s CWs slogan? “Dare to Defy”? Makes sense.

In regards to CW shows, Batwoman is doing phenomenal for a first season. Thanks for pointing this out that it’s actually competing with the flash it’s first season (which is spectacular) and not trailing like all the other arrow shows (including arrow).

6 Likes

Fact is Batwoman and Supergirl were in a 4 way tie for 2nd place in CW ratings…

2 Likes

Hear! Hear!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I’m happy Batwoman got renewed. Like I said in an earlier post, I can’t wait to see what next season will bring in terms of an antagonist. Alice is one of my favorite parts of the show but I know they can’t keep that going forever. I’d like to see a Court of Owls situation where Kate goes up against a shadowy cabal.

4 Likes

Keep your tacky slogan to yourself CW. Anyway, if you think for a second that Batwoman compares at all to the flash then you are obviously selectively choosing what you pay attention to.

The audience drops consistently throughout the season, as opposed to the long running show that has steady ratings. So no, there is no positive comparison between these two shows other than what you are attempting to force.

Try again

3 Likes

That’s actually sad to hear, the quality of the CW needs some work apparently.

1 Like

If the Batwoman comics are any indication, they can and will. Like the joker, she’ll keep coming back crazier and crazier. And when they’ve run out of stories, Rachel Skarsten will come back as Red Alice.

I’m really hoping for Safiyah next season. It’ll allow for a lot of flashbacks filling in Kate’s backstory that we haven’t gotten this first season.

Regardless, there are so many Batwoman stories I wanna see on screen.

3 Likes

I like the direction they’re going in. I also like Kate is still learning to be a hero, so there’s room for some interesting stories.

3 Likes