🌟💫RELEASE DATE UPDATE: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! 🌟💫

I will admit at first glance i thought it said supergirl

3 Likes

I want to commend the people involved that made the decision to include the Stargirl series as part of the DC Universe app. This helps raises the profile of the app and brings tremendous value.
I would recommend all new DC shows to be simultaneously broadcasted on the DC Universe app as well as other places (CW, HBOmax, etc…)

It’s important for DC Universe app receive as much original content as it can so that it’s value is worth the price.

Thanks again!

6 Likes

It’s cool that I’ll be able to watch this without commercials! Great character to give her own show. Hope to see lots of JSA members show up. And I really hope this is part of the Arrowverse! Can you imagine a crossover that included Supergirl, Flash, Ryan Choi Atom, Batwoman, Black Lighting, Martian Manhuner, Superman, White Canary, John Diggle (Stewart) Green Lantern, and STARGIRL!!! Who wouldn’t love that!!!

7 Likes

There’s some great shows coming up and I can hardly believe it’s almost here!

3 Likes

Time to see earth 2 baby!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @nelson.sanchez51.17880. Enjoy the service.

2 Likes

When will the app create a profile for the show?

2 Likes

Disney’s Stargirl debuts March 13, so all its “hoopla” will have come and gone before #dcstargirl-exceptnosubstitutes

2 Likes

Currently it’s its own thing. As we saw during the montage at the end of CW COIE, Stargirl was on Earth-2, which at least for the present, is unknown by CW, Doom Patrol, or a Titans.

I imagine if CW picks it up as an on going show, at some point it could/would merge into CW continuity, but that doesn’t need to be for a few seasons. As we found out as part of COIE, Black Lightning, pre-COIE, occurred in its own universe and had nothing to do with CW continuity until right before the end of its last episode before COIE.

1 Like

I think there are plenty of DCU members that feel the same way. There was quite a long thread about having some amount of more “family friendly” live-action DC original programming.

3 Likes

Ooh, now this is an awesome perk of being a member! I can’t wait to check the next awesome show out!

2 Likes

I am so excited that we finally have a date. It is the DCU show I have been most looking forward to. Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Cant wait excited for stargirl and a couple days before my bday so its like an early bday gift

3 Likes

day before my birthday AND I already had it off, so win-win! Looking forward to checking this series out :+1:

5 Likes

Me:threatens for the release date in Stargirl cosplay on IG
~four days later~
DC: announces Stargirl release date
Coincidence? I THINK NOT

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, @hcurrey6.61717, and thank you very, very much for fixing that for us!

4 Likes

Finally!!! I’m so excited. Can already tell I’m gonna love it. Can’t wait to see if she crosses over with any of the Arrowverse shows. #RIPOliverQueen :green_heart:

2 Likes

You know @DeSade-acolyte, You bring up a good point with the CW COIE montage of all the new Earths. They teased a Green Lantern in there and good old Swamp Thing as well. But you got me thinking . . . . Could we now have a Justice League / Justice Society crossover in the future for CW? Stargirl and friends on Earth-2, and the newly formed Super Friends on Earth-1 . . . .

4 Likes

I sure hope Stargirl and the show apparently having her reform the JSA does lead to a JLA/JSA crossover. Would be so cool to see it acted out on screen. Granted those specific rosters of either team never existed, but to get that at all in a live action adaption is something before now I never thought possible.

2 Likes