🌟💫RELEASE DATE UPDATE: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! 🌟💫

I certainly hope so. Just make it a two-episode team up and leave it at that. Simple quick concise.

3 Likes

You said it @DanTheManOne1. The annual crossovers is really what got me hooked on DC, way back when. It opened the doors to multiple universes, multiple interpretations (some more favorite and some least favorite, but all favorites). It shows the beauty of the DC Universe, welcoming you to hang out in your favorite corner, travel the vast expanse of all that is DC or revisit old favorites.

1 Like

You make another good point @DeSade-acolyte.
I loved the super deep cuts and expansive story arc this latest CW crossover brought to the table. Marv Wolfman doing a Stan Lee style cameo after the dust settled was absolutely surreal. But yes, the simple

Crossovers can be pretty compelling as well. I remember when The CW was bringing Supergirl into the fold and Flash showed up on Earth-38 for a quick you’re not alone introduction and team-up.

I think Stargirl will be a catalyst to bring even more exciting adventures and nuances like these to live action. After all she has roots both here and on CW to bring this show to life. The synergy has great potential.

1 Like

I might join in however I’m not a comic book reader so my only knowledge of stargirl is coming from this show and justice league unlimited lol I’ll try n not be a total noob :grin:

2 Likes

Only thing worth pointing out is Stargirl was meant to be just a DCU show when it was filmed. So have a feeling any crossovers, if they do them, won’t happen unless it at least gets a season 2. (although given Berlanti’s record and the record of superhero shows on CW, definitely a good chance it gets more then 1 season)

2 Likes

I hope this show crossesover with the other CW shows :+1:

5 Likes

Stargirl was always one of my favorites. So this show should be interesting

3 Likes

I think it will if we get a season 2 or season 3. But I doubt we will see it in season 1.

3 Likes

I’m really exited about it, I’ll be here for sure!

2 Likes

They should do this with all the others CW shows, I would like to watch them commercial free the same day or the one before airing on TV.

2 Likes

@Vividi we might start seeing more of this kind of thing when they stop licensing out their content to other services. We will have to wait and see.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed because that would be awesome.

3 Likes

DC universe has grown for the good in the last 6 months or so. I’m in :+1:t3:

2 Likes

The calendar emoji says July 17.

No

We can only be hopeful right now, maybe they are waiting to see how Stargirl does.
It would be awesome for sure and they could promote a lot of comics based on those shows without been awkward about it. And bring the animated shows from CW Seed too by the way, I want Deathstroke without the commercials.

3 Likes

If you watched “Crisis” on the CW, you’d know it’s set on its own earth. What DCTV is now calling Earth2

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait! Will this be part of the cw arrowverse? Or part of the titans/doom patrol “verse”?

who’s exited I know I am!!! :grinning: :grinning:

If you saw Crisis on the CW you would know the answer

2 Likes

As someone who just started watching Arrow recently… I really wish that was spoiler tagged. :confused:

1 Like