🌟💫RELEASE DATE UPDATE: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! 🌟💫

Can we expect any new footage before the premiere? Also, making extended episodes is a great plus in my book so thanks!

6 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about teasers or trailers, but I wouldn’t be surprised :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to this one!

5 Likes

I know we get it before the CW, but do we also get Stargirl before Disney Plus? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this

3 Likes

How many episodes 10 or 13

1 Like

Gotta wonder if the viewership takes a big hit

2 Likes

:stars:MAY 11th!:stars:

12 Likes

What continuity is this show in? Titans/Doom Patrol or the Arrowverse? Or is it its own thing?

2 Likes

Gotta read Starts and stripe CB on my shelf

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaTTT!!! I’m so excited and pleased about this news

2 Likes

Def will be here for the Stargirl premiere, the watch alongs (if I’m not working :unamused:), and the discussions. This is awesome- thx so much DCU for sharing the show with us first. U Roq!

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! I love STARGIRL, I remember her from SMALLVILLE. :star2::dizzy:

5 Likes

I’m so hyped for this show! I’m also really excited to finally see a show I can watch with my family. That makes me happy.

8 Likes

Finally, some good news!! I’m really looking forward to this show! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Select episodes… So does that mean most episodes will be the same as the CW versions? Were the scripts retooled to prioritize broadcast schedules?

2 Likes

From what I remember reading a couple of months back I believe it’s supposed to be 12 episodes. Originally three were supposed to be 13 episodes but I am not aware why the change was made but for all I know I am wrong so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

4 Likes

nice! super excited about this.

3 Likes

Been waiting for STARGIRL. I’m eager to see it.

So. When do we get Season 2 of DOOM PATROL? Enquiring minds want to know!

7 Likes

It should run till August i believe

4 Likes