Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

At least he customized the hubcaps, I guess! Thank you, Spotter Don-El!

3 Likes

@Don-El
That is a 1980s Pontiac painted black with a man dressed like a bat in it. I don’t think that constitutes a Batmobile.

4 Likes

Look at the hubcaps!

2 Likes

Bat-hubcaps

3 Likes

Bat-Mite #1! No Batlasers!

4 Likes

1963, I remember it well…when the hot European teeny tiny sports car models started really taking over here in America and on the movie screen… including apparently with Batman and Robin that year, as seen in the newly- digitized Detective Comic that we have this week.

6 Likes

That at at at at at at at at at

Bat-tub!!!

3 Likes

EXCELLENT find, Spotter Don-El!

From Brave & Bold #29, by Jesus Saiz, THIS luxury coup!

6 Likes

I found two while reading for DCU Book Club, Two Face: Year One (2008-) Issue 2

7 Likes

Here’s the second one

4 Likes

Little vents that evoke shark gills!! Thank you, Spotter JLWWSM!

4 Likes

Jim Lee not even trying, in Hush

2 Likes

I fin I see what you mean

1 Like

Ok this is a little different: Sean Gordon Murphy’s Batman: White Knight Batmobile, made into a toy!

8 Likes

I miss the old days, when Imaginext toys weren’t ugly and weirdly proportioned. Their original pirate and knight lines were some of my favorite toys growing up.

Shakes cane

3 Likes

My favorite toy growing up was a stick

turns to dust

5 Likes

Does this qualify as important wisdom for young people? Or is it brief, interesting facts… about us? Should we have an Official* Brief Interesting Facts… About Wisdom Spotters thread?

*Not actually official

3 Likes

For some reason when I see this super looking batmobile all I can think is “Vroom Vroom”

Oh that reminds me in our truck to Chicago we actually went past the town called “Vrooman”

2 Likes

@BatJamags you’re my lawyer, I trust you to figure it out

@Don-El I think Sean Gordon Murphy would be so proud to know his design makes your brain vroom

4 Likes

Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #6, design by Ryan Sook!

5 Likes