[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 Ep 2- "Heritage" - Spoilers!

So much happened this episode my brain’s still processing.

Got some great Lois content I think will satisfy people who wanted more of her in the premiere. “You do Superman stuff, I’ll do Lois Lane stuff.” :smile: Doing her reporter thing and laying down the law as Mom in the house. So great !!

I figured Lex might’ve been good from an Earth with Evil Superman (that 1 week between episodes gave a lot of time to theorize). But I didn’t expect to have that revealed this episode and even see flashbacks to his Earth OR that Sam Lane from the other Earth’s connected to Lex. VERY Interesting to see where that goes.

The action scenes once again AWESOME!

The bond between Jordan and Jonathan is so great. As far as the relationship with Clark I do worry a bit if Jordan will snap at him a lot each episode. I could see that turning off people if it happens so much through the season.

I kinda don’t get the Sarah character atm like her BF and friends beat the crap out of the Kent’s but she’s saying he has a soft side after all that. HOPEFULLY they address the BF to resolve that friction in some way than just letting it die down like she said would happen.

4 Likes