[REACTIONS] Superman & Lois S1 Ep 3 - "The Perks of Not Being A Wallflower" - Spoilers!

IMO this was a perfect episode. So many great aspects.

Also resolved issues I had with Episode 2 —>

Now I understand Sarah and her family SO much more. Being & Feeling trapped, staying with her BF until her breaking point of leaving both the Cheer Squad and him. On top of getting a resolution between him and Jordan all my issues were dealt with.

The drama in this show is pretty great already and feel it was the strongest in this one: The Cushings, Jordan, Lois’s investigation all had great progression and/or intrigue. I didn’t even realize Captain Luthor wasn’t in this episode til’ the near end since I was so invested with everything else going on in this one lol.

I feel better about Jordan in regards to my issue from last week

The invasion of privacy thing and relating it to Lois’s and Clark’s past was a great touch. While being on Clark’s side with nervousness about Jordan’s powers and then seeing Jordan more confidant + happy also made me go on his side. Great dilemma, resolution and progression for his character.

In between the drama getting all those cute family moments is the icing on the cake. The action scenes are great as usual. When Lois ‘rang the bell’ for Superman to come I had MoS chills when Superman came in to defend his Mom from Zod. Don’t mess with Supes’ family :triumph: The screen shaking + sound like a Jet Engine was near by right before he appeared to defend Lois was such a great touch. ALSO Lois using the pen as a Journalist and a Weapon!! :smiling_imp:

Love how people love Superman and he gives a smile right back at em’. 5/5
S L.PNG

Edit: Also loved to see more dorky Clark.

4 Likes