Reaction Thread: TITANS Series

Loved the first episode! It’s going to be a long week waiting for episode 2.

5 Likes

Wow loved this first episode! :ok_hand: feels different from the other DC shows we have gotten

5 Likes

Why are they not jus letting us watch the whole season like Hulu or Netflix would? I don’t like that :face_with_thermometer::rage::confused:

2 Likes

Loved it. Being from Michigan I liked the fact it takes place here.

4 Likes

Why are. They not letting us jus Watch the whole season like Hulu or Netflix would I was set to binge I don’t like that :face_with_thermometer::rage::angry:

4 Likes

OMG! I’m currently trying to process what I just saw. AMAZING! JUST AMAZING! If you were skeptical with the leaked photos during filming, finally watching the first episode, took away ALL THE DOUBT AND NEGATIVITY! Great casting! Seeing Raven in action versus seeing it through previews is totally different! Super freaky, and scary! Robin is by far my favorite character! Action sequence was phenomenal! Starfire, I had my doubts but she totally rocked it! I look forward to future for this season!

15 Likes

Not Bad. Not Bad At All. Im looking forward to see where this goes.

8 Likes

I will attempt to be nice, not good. This show almost made me not get DCUniverse (which would have been a mistake), its terribly written, very cheap looking and bland and surprisingly boring. Its like the kid in HS that tries WAY too hard to be edgy and cool and winds up being laughed at. Also why do current DC adaptations seem to be obsessed with making Batman and his family look like the worst psychopaths on the planet? Yeah, I gave this a shot, definitely NOT for me.

2 Likes

Really good episode and surprised . Like how it will be an unraveling mystery . Wish it wasn’t so unnecessarily violent tho

7 Likes

I’d say the pilot is on par with Arrow or Black Lightning (…except with more blood and cursing) …even the CG tiger was better than expected (…much better than the CG on Legends of Tomorrow) …I’m definitely on board for the next episode

9 Likes

I’m liking the show so far. I really enjoy Dick Grayson and Starfire. But for some reason I’m not liking the actress who plays Raven too much. But I will give her the benefit of the doubt since this is the first episode. I like the tone of this and for some reason I feel like it could have been connected to the dceu. When Zack Snyder said the dead Robin was supposed to be Dick Grayson, this episode almost ties into that idea. But we shall see I’m only 35 minutes in.

6 Likes

I like the show so far. Only a few things I dont like is the fact that Dick Grayson went to Bludhaven when he left batman and that’s where is became a detective and also the fact that Starfire does not shoot actual fire but more of energy burst. But for the most part it’s a good show and I hope we get to see robin turn into nightwing.

7 Likes

Just finished episode 1. Definitely want more. I thought Anna’s facial expressions were cute when she was in the hotel talking to the woman. Did Starfire just wake up in that body?

7 Likes

Great pilot, can’t wait to see more!

10 Likes

So on board for this! Had minor apprehension, but well acted, well structured as a series format, pilot has the circumstances most newer drama shows have. There’s a lot of setup for ties that may pay off so its easy to remain on the fence. I trust the pedigree of type showtunners a lot more though after watching the first episode.

6 Likes

Good start, but since we are paying for this service we should have the option to binge watch them now.

9 Likes

Good 1st episode! Not too crazy about costume design for Raven or Starfire but hopefully that will change during the season. Wish we could binge but so far I’m in.

5 Likes

Robin looked good, Starfire looks like garbage, Raven isn’t as dark as I hoped. The killing and fights were good but seemed like a little too much. Also wasn’t this suppose to be released all at once? Still hasn’t shown up on Japanese Netflix but still searching for it.

Robin looked good, Starfire looks like garbage, Raven isn’t as dark as I hoped. The killing and fights were good but seemed like a little too much. Also wasn’t this suppose to be released all at once? Still hasn’t shown up on Japanese Netflix but still searching for it.

1 Like

Comic live,I LOVED 1st episode

8 Likes