Reaction Thread: TITANS Series

Just finished the first episode, soooo good! Very well done in my opinion. A very dark spin, but I LOVE it!!

7 Likes

Really good first episode. Iā€™m loving Dick Grayson. Brenton Thwaites is doing amazing. Starfire and Raven are also great. Iā€™m excited for more episodes.

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

glad I stayed up to watch it good story so far

4 Likes

Ok. No spoilers. Just need to process what I just saw.

5 Likes

The previews looked promising but after watching Episode 1, ā€œTitansā€ far exceeds my expectations! Great writing and acting. This show is :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Thought whole season would be released at once like Netflix does. Anyway, first 25 minutes of episode 1 Iā€™ve really enjoyed.

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably a strategy that they not release all episodes at once since they can maintain subscribers for months instead of just one night ($21 per sub. vs $7). At least until the next series.

It looks interesting. Will keep watching.

6 Likes

This was wonderful. Donā€™t know what people were complaining about. Wish I could watch all episodes now.

12 Likes

It was really good! I wish they released the entire season.

15 Likes

All I can say and think is O.M.Wow!

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t get a read on starfire, though she didnā€™t talk too much.

2 Likes

Finally! Waited so long like all you you, filled with anticipation. Now that I have seen the episode, I can officially say Iā€™m loving it so far. I guess we have to wait a few more episodes to really get into gear but besides that, this first episode was fantastic.

3 Likes

A solid pilot episode! I really enjoyed it.I hope everyone comes in with an open mind and not be nit picky about everything.

6 Likes

A third of the way into the ep and the player starts buffering and stops playing. When I finally get it to play again itā€™s SDā€“which would be fine if it needed to work itā€™s way back up to better quality. It never did though, buffering again. Wonā€™t play. Anyone else having issues?

First episode=very awesome! Superbly done!

6 Likes

Thanks guys for not spoiling the serie.

4 Likes

Amazing first episode! Dark and gritty in all the right ways, with perfectly timed comedic relief. The characters were recognizable as their comic counterparts, with a new spin. The plot kept me hooked the entire episode. And honestly some of the best choreographed fights Iā€™ve seen. Excited to see where the first season leads us!

14 Likes

Awesome first episode, I loved Rachel!

5 Likes

Awesome!!! Iā€™m really liking this show so far (So happy some of my absolute faves like Dick and Kori are main characters and so great). Though I canā€™t tell what was more amusing; Koriā€™s awkward smiles as she bluntly tells a heartbroken bad guy she never loved him. Or Garf turning tiger just to steal a video game. I will say I do like them spreading the show out instead of releasing it all netflix style. Gives me something to look forward to each week (I donā€™t have time to binge watch).

8 Likes