Reaction Thread: TITANS Series

Titans follows the young superheroes of the eponymous team as they combat evil and other perils. Disbanded when the story begins, the series sees the team return when the original and new members reform the Titans. The Titans fight crime throughout various locations, including Detroit and San Francisco.

The first members of the team to appear in the series are Batman’s former vigilante partner Dick Grayson, extraterrestrial Kory Anders, empath Rachel Roth, and shapeshifter Garfield “Gar” Logan. Dick is later revealed as one of the original Titans, alongside half-Amazon Donna Troy and crime-fighting duo Dawn Granger and Hank Hall. After the Titans reform, the team is joined by Batman’s new partner Jason Todd, assassin Rose Wilson, and genetic clone Conner.

What are YOUR thoughts on TITANS? Tell us below! :point_down:

3 Likes

So excited!

13 Likes

Damn finally

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it be out today

1 Like

I don’t see it

Finaly

SO EXCITED

5 Likes

Super siked to FINALLY check this out. So far from the premiere during New York Comic Con, I’ve heard that this show is TREMENDOUSLY GOOD! I can’t wait!

5 Likes

Finally! I thought I was going to go crazy, checking for the episode every hour…

5 Likes

I thought they were going to release all the episodes at once

4 Likes

YES! Titans is here!!

3 Likes

I know what I’m watching when I get home from work

4 Likes

YES IT’S HERE !

2 Likes

I didnt even know it got released!!

Oh yeah!

Like this so far I am happy to say that the trailers were crap but so far the show is great!

5 Likes

I dig it!! I guess context really is key

3 Likes

So excited!!! Only compliant is that all episodes don’t come out at once like Netflix. The waiting isn’t going to be fun!

5 Likes

Pretty fukin gud!

2 Likes

This is a lot better than I was expecting! Excited for more!

8 Likes