Racing Towards the 2022 Flash Movie!

I’m wonder why people don’t like the trailers

2 Likes

I like them. I keep hearing “generic,” bad villains, and not liking his portrayal.

I do not know if I will watch it in theaters, but I will see it by Christmas.

1 Like

Generic? he seems to be facing mythical gods

1 Like

That description is very basic.

1 Like

#restorethesnyderverse

Just jk, but still am excited for this movie. I’m honestly just looking forward to The Batman Universe.

2 Likes

What would you prefer?

2 Likes

Mr. Mind

1 Like

A talking worm, okay

1 Like

I’m just waiting for it to be on HBO MAX

1 Like

Honestly

1 Like

He’s not just a talking worm. He’s a smart talking worm

1 Like

Boot from behind equals?

1 Like

I might do that

1 Like

I like how they’re making supergirls costume look different from Superman’s because in the past live action supergirl movies/shows the costume was basically the same as Superman’s but now it took away the cape and the color scheme is different

1 Like

The only reason I’m watching it is to see Michael Keaton return and to see the terrible DCEU

In theaters when it shows the flash restarting the universe I’m gonna yell in excitement then I’m gonna cry because most of my favorite characters may not return like Zachary Levi Shazam or Idris Elba Bloodsport

Here, I’ll zoom in and make you happy: Some actors are confirmed to be keeping their roles, such as Zachary Levi as Shazam, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, John Cena as Peacemaker, and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

Also, fun fact: Margot Robbie is trying to get James Gunn to greenlight a Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy romance movie. And seeing as it would be a Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn film, it would be the messiest, bloodiest, and funniest romance film of all time.

1 Like

Thank goodness he’s keeping them especially Zachary Levi and John Cena. I still hope he’ll keep Bloodsport because I love the character and I like Idris Elba’s accent. This is more likely to not happen then happen but I want captain boomerangs actor to return. I definitely want the whole The Suicide Squad cast to return like King Shark.

1 Like

But the recasting isn’t all that bad maybe we can get a younger dr fate who can make more movie appearances and the new Batman will be 10 years younger and Superman will probably be in his mid 20s or late 20s

There is no evidence at all Zachary Levi is keeping his role or more Shazam related stuff will be made anytime soon. In fact there is a sizable group who will not watch the movie due to issues they have with him.

The previous Harley Quinn movie was a minor flop. It makes little sense to try it again unless they can greatly reduce the budget. That most likely means firing Robbie, which they are not doing. Expct her to stay as a supporting character, not a lead.

1 Like