Questions for Brenton Thwaites, AKA Robin of Titans?

Hi everyone! We just got some exciting news that our editor-in-chief may get an opportunity to ask some questions to Brenton Thwaites, otherwise known as Robin from the original DCU series Titans! We thought that if we are able to get some time with him, it would be great to ask some questions from you, the fans!

This isn’t a guarantee just yet, but we’re keeping our glasses half full :slight_smile:

Let us know in the comments below if you have anything you’d like to know, straight from the man himself! We’ll be letting him know the questions are coming directly from you.

10 Likes

Does he feel any pressure to live up to name of Robin?

1 Like

I want to know who his favorite Robin is?

3 Likes

I’d be interested in how much of a comic book fan he is And how well he knew the character before receiving a script.

3 Likes

Favorite villain?

1 Like

Do you like Dick Grayson as Nightwing or Robin?

1 Like

What aspect of Dick Grayson do you like the most?

3 Likes

What aspect of Dick Grayson do you like the most?

2 Likes

If you could have been cast as any other Titan who would you have picked and why?

1 Like

What’s his favorite Dick Grayson storyline, and why?

2 Likes

How have previous portrayals of Dick Grayson in other media affect your version of Dick and how have you made it your own?

3 Likes

Please just interview him as if he really is Robin/ Nightwing.

That would be hilarious.

5 Likes

@DJWolfmanJBeezzy YES! Oh my gosh that would be hilarious.

2 Likes

How much gymnastic conditioning did you have to do for the role?

2 Likes

what are you most excited for fans to see of your version of robin?
and would you want to become nightwing? bts… i know the answer to that one we all know it😉

How would you describe your relationship with the other cast members?

Is Nightwing a possibility next season?

Describe your experience on set… Do you look forward to doing a season 2?

If you could switch bodies with another titan for 24 hours who would it be? And what would you do with your time?

Hey Brenton what was your favorite part about playing Robin and what are the chances Dick will become Nightwing ? What can you say that can make me excited for the show ? Have a Blessed day. #TitansGo