Question From the DC Universe Office: Is Superman actually Santa Claus?

That seems true.

Santa doesnā€™t wear yellow, @Applejack. We all know yellow in the winter is not associated with Saint Nic. Itā€™s associated with a certain kind of snow we wonā€™t speak of here.

1 Like

No but kewl idea

Only on the Earth where baby Kal-Elā€™s rocket crashed into the Bavarian mountains in the 16th century, where kindly monks raised him to help the poor and helpless. Year after year, the legends of Saint Nicholas, Sinterklaus, the yule God Wotan and many others became attached to immortal Klaus (strangely translated to Clark by British and American soldiers in WWI.) An early visit to England creates Father Christmas-- basically Klaus mixed with Henry VIII. This portly image would be solidified when Clement Clark Moore witnessed Klausā€™ exposure to Red Kryptonite early in the 19th century.

7 Likes

plus he can phase in houses

1 Like

Hmmā€¦Logo fought Santa in his Paramilitary Christmas Special and won.
Logo canā€™t beat Superman.
Ergo Santa cannot be Superman.

Logic!

3 Likes

Okā€¦
If Clarkā€™s idea of a disguise is a pair of glasses Iā€™m pretty confident he wouldnā€™t be able to hide being Santa.

3 Likes

Dudeā€¦
Flash is secretly the worldā€™s most powerful Super Villain.
He couldnā€™t possibly be Santa.

1 Like

His heat vision.

He shaves with his heat vision and a mirror.

Haha!!! This is the best topic I have been in. The resemblances are undeniable. Of course he is Saint Nick :santa:

1 Like

To answer this question I pose another: ā€œIs Saint Nick actually Superman?ā€

1 Like

Would make more sense for the Flash in that right. Explains getting it done in one night too.

2 Likes

Been reading this & I have to go with our history buff @MisfitMarvel . Nope, 2 different separate beings. Although, the heroes always help santa out.

2 Likes

Santa Claus is MAGIC. Superman is still a strange visitor from another planet.

Superman probably does help Santa (after all, itā€™s the right thing to do), but is he Santa?

Nope.

This is an important distinction, @oldrocker99! As an expert in magic, I have a bit of insider information on that, but a good magician never reveals trade secrets. :wink:

3 Likes

Clark uses his heat vision and a mirror to shave.

A much more streamlined version of Chunk, Chester P Runk, has been on this seasonā€™s The Flash.

Well there is one obvious difference. Superman is a fictional character, Santa Claus is real. I know Santa is real my mother told me so.:blush:

Have you been to Santa Clarkā€™s alternate universe?