Question From the DC Universe Office: Is Superman actually Santa Claus?

It may have happened more than once, but I at least know that they fought the Toyman together in DC Comics Presents #67. Someone posted the cover earlier in this thread, I think.

4 Likes

I think Santa could be another Luthor clone hiding under the ruse of Kringle. He’s mapping all the locations in the world for Lex while dropping off gifts to people. Luthor could afford to buy the gifts & supply the tech for it. It’s the perfect cover to infiltrate any residence or business he wants to.

3 Likes

If Superman was Santa, would that make Batman Krampus?!

9 Likes

Clark likes his milk and cookies but people have been able to take pictures and video of Santa. Santa has avoided all photographic proof.
Santa needs his team of highly skilled reindeer in order to fly while Superman does not.
They both live in the Arctic so maybe they are neighbors.
My conclusion is they are different people but may be good friends.

3 Likes

@3361001 Yes. Yes it would.

2 Likes

Wait… Has my childhood been a lie?

2 Likes

Lol. JK! Superman is DEFINITELY santa. There both evil !!!
:santa: = :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well they’re both an enemy of Darkseid, so…

main-qimg-112dc671daabdd26bd68872d0e5d8f92

8 Likes

…Just in case Superman is Santa…

Dear Superman,

We’ve been so good this year! Please bring us BATMAN stuff! :batman_hv_5: :batman_hv_1: :batman_hv_5:

Thank you!
@KeyFamily

10 Likes

EMBAg3hWwAEkH40
The assumption that Superman is Santa is why Darkseid hates him

3 Likes

You fools! Santa Claus is THE FLASH! Red suit? Visits every home in a single night? Think about it!

12 Likes

“There’s only one fat guy that brings us presents and it ain’t The Flash.”

Its…drumroll please

…wait for it…

Chunk! Yes, Chunk. He was a frequent character in The Flash v2 in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

2 Likes

Well I think :santa: & :superman_hv_6: are neighbors in a North Pole, so Superman is alot like Santa. :grin:However if Superman really wanted to be Santa, he should push him off the tall roof and put on Santa’s hat and coat, he’ll then be the next Santa!

3 Likes

After rereading the post, @Applejack you should make a poll, that might help. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin::santa: :superman_hv_6:

2 Likes

Very interesting concept, found it hard to stop reading about the responses until I hit the end of the feed​:joy:

5 Likes

Not only does he use his heat vision to shave it, Supes can grow that Santa beard in a jiffy!

3 Likes

So if, as @TurokSonOfStone1950 postulates, Batman is Santa, is Superman Krampus?

Of course Superman isn’t Santa Claus.

The Flash is.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/435569534005f2b5f85387eb187f211a/tumblr_inline_pk5j8dcuOr1rp2l9y_640.png

6 Likes

I would say he isn’t since he is a believer of Santa based of this episode from JLTAS. But that could be just his cover.

But I have to agree with @TurokSonOfStone1950. Batman seems more Santa like. Probably has surveillance equipment in the gifts.

1 Like

He was just offended. He worked hard on wrapping those gifts.

3 Likes