Proud and Grateful Community Hero

It is an honor to be nominated and chosen by @Applejack as a Community Hero in the DC Universe. THANK YOU!

I’m so grateful and proud of this achievement, knowing that it means I’ve not only been impacted by such wonderful people but have spread positivity in the community as well. We’ve all created an incredible experience and I’m happy to be a part of it every day.

Congratulations to the other members receiving this award: @capo-mage, @TurokSonofStone1950, @TravisMorgan, and @RalphSix! It’s been hard to keep this secret but I’m excited to reveal that I’m part of the crew and in such good company!

:heart: A big heartfelt thank you,
@KeyFamily

For more details on the Community Heroes, check out this awesome thread: “How does one become a Community Hero?”

49 Likes

Congrats to all of you! All of your good efforts are appreciated.

12 Likes

@KeyFamily A well deserved honor! You always add positivity to the discussion. Congratulations. :+1:

15 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats to you and the others who have been chosen. You all definitely deserve it and make this community a better place. :purple_heart:

13 Likes

That’s awesome @KeyFamily. Very well deserved. I’m honored to be mentioned in your thank u & in the presence of all named. Furthermore, I’m honored to be in the company of this entire community. From DC to the Mods to the tech squad that keeps it running, the entire community itself. Each & every individual who makes this site so fun. The 1st, & only social media I’ve ever done, & it’s been the complete opposite from the horror stories that kept me from ever even looking at other social media sites. This is you’re moment tho. Enjoy it, as I said, very well deserved.

16 Likes

That picture is awesome btw.

12 Likes

Congratulations @KeyFamily! You are very worthy of that title!

12 Likes

Well deserved, congrats!

11 Likes

Congrats to @KeyFamily. Very well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

Also congrats to @TurokSonOfStone1950 and @ralphsix. If you guys announced it on a thread somewhere, sorry I missed it.

Y’all rock :slightly_smiling_face:.

13 Likes

Did u ever announce your indigo badge? Either way, congrats. I never saw a place to congratulate u or the announcement but :balloon::tada::confetti_ball: & sorry if I missed it. Very nice, thanks for being so kind all the time.

8 Likes

I couldn’t find @TurokSonOfStone1950 announcement either. I know I got @ralphsix. Either way, if u come here @TurokSonOfStone1950 congrats :champagne::confetti_ball:.

7 Likes

@capo-mage aw thank you, and right back at ya as far as kindness goes! I’m always awkward with this kind of thing and didn’t announce it. :sweat_drops: Hopefully that doesn’t come off as ungrateful, as the badge totally took me by surprise and made my day when I got the email! It’s such a kind gesture by DCU and the mods. I’m kinda shell shocked at how much they do to make the members of this community feel appreciated and part of the DC fam. I love ‘em, and this place.

12 Likes

Very respectful. I feel verbatim (to invent a phrase) towards DCU as well. Above & beyond for their fans.

8 Likes

Moro has me 2nd guessing myself so just in case @ralphsix congrats :balloon::tada: if I didn’t say so, but I’m pretty sure I did.

6 Likes

You did over in @TravisMorgan’s announcement. I didn’t really make one myself, but I sure try to post some picks of the package that’s coming. Yes, this is a really cool thing they do. Congratulations to all of you all as well!

9 Likes

Congrats @KeyFamily and everyone else that received this honor. Don’t know what I did to deserve getting into the group but I’ll wear it with pride!

9 Likes

Congrats @khristian012 :confetti_ball::balloon: I’m running out of emojis lol. You wouldn’t be picked by mistake. DC is deeply rooted in this site. They track everything, in a good way. Never into areas they shouldn’t, but they keep this site a safe environment thru hard work & a watchful eye.

6 Likes

Very Very awesome
Congrats

8 Likes

Congratulations to you all! I hope one day myself will be on the list! :grin:

7 Likes

Neverknew you were a Com Hero, so late congrats!!

4 Likes