Presents! Presents! Presents!

@DefinitelynotaScrooge, aka jsmsiggy
Superman or the Flash in the white Lantern uniform
When I saw Superman and Flash in the same sentence, my mind immediately jumped to the races these two heroes uses to have. I did my homage to Superman 199 (included here for reference), but with everyone in their White Lantern costumes. There was a lot of additional reference I had to go through to ensure I did not create a new costume and if I could not find a character, they were replaced. For example, the person shooting the gun to start the race was replaced with Kyle Rayner.
I hope you enjoy and have a happy holiday!

24 Likes

Holy crap!!! These are incredible @ImpulseMaxMercury!!! You are so talented. I am in awe of your work and appreciate all of the effort and time you clearly put in to make these phenomenal pieces. These are literally two of the best gifts I’ve ever been given. Thank you so much.

14 Likes

You’re quite welcome. I’m glad you liked them. I so wanted to include both characters but not have it seem crowded so I felt this was the best way. Another idea I had was Kyle racing John in a bobsled but I like how this turned out. Glad you like the gifts.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: @casasstrophe has good taste! Your style is perfect, it looks amazing @cici !! (my nickname is also cici so its wierd calling someone by it :crazy_face:)

And each and everyone’s else’s art looks so awesome :blush: it got me in the big Christmas mood :santa:

15 Likes

Thankyou so much @ImpulseMaxMercury! I really do love it! :grinning: Hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year!

11 Likes

Impressive faces, especially on the President, who is easily identifiable as the former President. Also see some All-Star Superman and Batman TAS in there too. Really great work!

12 Likes

Flash and GL are a classic combo and these two versions seem to visually mesh really well. You may have given me an idea for something for DCW.

10 Likes

Love the homage to the original. It has a fun golden age vibe to it.

9 Likes

Thanks! I always liked the Wally West Kyle Rayner team ups. I’m sorry but what is DCW?

9 Likes

Thanks I wanted to make sure I caught his likeness and worry that I won’t.

8 Likes

A collection of writers here who have created a shared universe based on DC continuity. It is a LOT of fun and a great group of writers. If you’re interested in checking it out I can send you the links. We a can always need more writers and readers.

9 Likes

Sounds interesting. Yeah send me links

9 Likes

Our main discussion spot:
Calling All DC Universe Writers: the DC Shared Universe Bullpen 2! - DC Universe

Our New Releases thread where we post our scripts and read-along responses to them:
[DCW] New Releases - DC Universe

9 Likes

Thanks @EvilKat :+1:

9 Likes

Dude, you made me a self portrait?

Seriously, this is so sick, thanks a lot. Couldn’t be happier.

11 Likes

The bells on the cupboards? The details here are amazing.

9 Likes

Came out perfect.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas @EvilKat
The golden age Superman from Action Comics #1 face to face with the modern Superman from #1000.

21 Likes

Thank you so much @niamton this looks amazing!

10 Likes

You’re very welcome! So glad you liked it! :blush:

9 Likes