Presents! Presents! Presents!

It is such a fun piece!

12 Likes

Super job on the Super Sons!

12 Likes

There are just so many ways this is awesome!

11 Likes

I’d hate to see what he’s putting in people’s stockings! Great work!

12 Likes

The textures are amazing!

12 Likes

Ivy knows Harley so well, a nice new mallet. Love it!

11 Likes

i’d actually really like to see that!

12 Likes

definitely feels like Christmas, looks awesome!

12 Likes

This Question was the answer to what the holidays needed.

12 Likes

Spider-Man kiss! Very fun . Love the candy cane-esque background!

10 Likes

WONDERful work!

12 Likes

Now that is a Christmas dinner I’d like to attend!

11 Likes

Haha, thank you! :joy::ok_hand:

12 Likes

WOW!! :heart_eyes: I LOVE this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s perfect! :pleading_face: Thank you so very much! :heart::green_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks @EvilKat for all your kindness!!

11 Likes

You’re so welcome!! Glad you enjoy it! :blush:

11 Likes

I am having technical difficulties with the updates they made to the mobile experience. Don’t worry I will upload the pictures another way and make sure everyone has their gifts in time! I will not let this ruin the holidays for anyone!
Did Kevin’s mom let anything stop her from making it home to him?
Did George Bailey let anything get in the way of seeing Mary and Zuzu and his family again?
Did Charlie Brown let everyone get him down about a tree that wasn’t all that bad?
No! And neither will I as I always accept a challenge!

12 Likes

Awww this is so adorable! I definitely squeed as well, how can you not? Thank you, thank you! :hugs:

12 Likes

@Reaganfan78
Request: Penguin, Stargirl, Batman, or Superman with red trunk Justice League
“Good day, my fellow Americans. I hope this season finds you and your loved ones safe and well. Nancy and I, as well as our super friends, would like to wish you a happy holiday and a prosperous new year!”
As a bonus, I drew Batman using tiny bats, so you have the honor of receiving my last tiny icon drawing of 2020!
Happy holidays Reaganfan78!

22 Likes

@OmniLad
holiday related drawing of John Fox! I celebrate Christmas, but it’d be cool for there to be references to other winter themed holidays as well. I also like like Kyle Rayner. He doesn’t have to be there by any means. Just John Fox is cool, but I figured I’d throw Kyle out there.
Omnilad, my favorite Green Lantern happens to be Kyle. It was about the time I was really starting to get into comic books and I could relate to him being a young artist myself. So, I was so happy to get him to draw!
As for John Fox, I did remember him but needed more reference so thank you for the picture. I grew up with Wally West as my Flash and I remember the storyline where John and he basically swapped places. I remembered him as being someone whose intent was in the right place and only made some human mistakes along the way,
BTW, I knew I wanted John to race Rudolph, but I was worried of violating the rules in using a non-DC character (although I would have loved to draw the one from the beloved cartoon). Luckily I had found DC had done several issues and I used that version instead.
So, me wanting to challenge myself and include both, how to do so? Well, I created two connecting covers, that’s how. If you print out these drawings, and I did my artwork right, you should be able to put them side by side for one scene. I even incorporated a non-Christmas holiday into one building on the history that Hal Jordan is Jewish,
Happy Holidays Omnilad and enjoy!

25 Likes