Polls, Polls, Polls!

Beyond Beef is REALLY close, imo. they even simulate blood so you can cook them medium rare or carmelize them

6 Likes

Goodnight, chum!

4 Likes

So, what I’m gathering is that, not only are you my uncle AND the reason I’ve been in quarantine, but you are also BATMAN! Good grief. Tonight has been full of surprises! And you know what else has surprises?

Doom Patrol S1 E3 in 34 minutes

6 Likes

TEAMWORKj

5 Likes
  • Doritos
  • Cheetos

0 voters

7 Likes

FYI, lutefisk is the worst food ever. Feel free to google.

You’re welcome for this warning.

5 Likes

That actually sounds really good, potentially even better than a real burger (which I don’t care for much)

3 Likes

I’ll share pics of how my patties turn out!

4 Likes

Uhh… neither? I don’t like Cheetos and have a similar relationship to Doritos as I do Cheezits… which I don’t particularly like at all

5 Likes

GET OFF MY LAWN I mean BATMAN’S lawn. Get off BATMAN’S lawn, which is NOT my lawn.

8 Likes

Yes, please do!

4 Likes

understandable

4 Likes

STOP BElNG SO DELICIOUS!

5 Likes

Oh boy… the Batmans have multiplied… let the battle for the cowl commence

6 Likes

I’m voting “present” because I like whichever I’m eating at the time best

6 Likes

I would watch BBC News if it was an option for my cable package right now. I get BBC America, but not BBC news. How lame is that?

I do plan on dropping cable sometime soon, and going to a live streaming service, like YouTube TV, but all the stars and planets have to align right, with my budget, to make that happen. Trying to make it happen soon though.

MACJR

7 Likes

About yout views of how news:

I agree that is how it is now, here in the USA, but that is not how it has always been.

News was far more objective when I was a kid than it is today. No, there is no truely unbiased news, and there never has been, but it was not so blatantly biased and heavily slanted as it has become during current times.

It has been alarming, maddening, and disgusting seeing these changes happen over the decades.

Modern American news companies have become brainwashing tools. pure and simple, and too many people are susceptible to this.

MACJR

5 Likes

500 new posts since like a day ago. I just can’t keep up anymore guys. How do you all do it? Do you just skim at light speed? It would take hours to read all these posts since the stroganoff poll, and idk if I have it in me.

7 Likes

At this point, even skimming would take at least an hour. :laughing:

8 Likes

I thought I new at least some history, from my grade school years. but when I got into college, I found out I didn’t know history at all. Go figure.

The kiddy version of history leaves out a whole lot of human nastiness.

It is actually rather horrifying to realize just how brutal the human race really is, and as bad as things get today, we were even worse in the past.

MACJR

6 Likes