Polls, Polls, Polls!

I am still doing catch up here. I should have started earlier, but was doing other things.

Back to catching up.

MACJR

3 Likes

I have family who fought for the North in the Civil War, and family who fought for the South in the Civil War. I often wonder if some of my ancestors shot at each other on one battlefield or another.

I had was raised here in the North, and had not realized how much southern blood I have in me until I started studying my family history, back in 2002.

No wonder my family has some conflicting views on social matters though. We still had some southern views in our mix, carried over from my mother’s mother side of the family. Grandma had been born in North Carolina, but she had moved to WA state young enough to lose her accent, but her older sister sounded southern until the days she died.

MACJR

6 Likes

BBC news has an app. Not live streaming unfortunately, but good for coverage.

4 Likes

i can summarize!

i said something totally great an everybody said “way to go biff!” at least that’s what most of it was

8 Likes

here’s @WingsOfAether to confirm

4 Likes

…sure, we’ll just go with that explanation…

5 Likes

There was also some brats vs hotdog debate, righteous horror at pickled watermelon, slug murder, discovering of lost (slug murdering) relatives, cheesecake (again), mentioning of snack food and Beyond Beef patties (@biff_pow will be making them for all of us). There was also some mentioning of the Doom Patrol Watch-along (catch episode 4 of season 1 tomorrow at 10EST), and, of course, biff saying totally great things where everyone said “way to go biff!” which was most of it.

6 Likes

Weird…I don’t remember this part.

Oh, and I lost to cheesecake!

7 Likes

Neither do I, but I’ve been told it happened. Must have just slipped our memory…

5 Likes

I do not like cheesecake or frosting. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

THERE’S GOING TO BE ANOTHER MAFIA GAME!

@bladexoxo, hinted at it.
Nevermind, IT’S OFFICIAL!

11:21pm 6/4/2020

9 Likes

It’s not so much as a hint as it is an announcement… :grin:

7 Likes

Sweet! I’m down.

6 Likes

@ralphsix @Alias I don’t have the actual page up yet as I am working on finishing touches but here is the official announcement

6 Likes

[is assassinated]

4 Likes

Oh. How unfortunate.

4 Likes

dog_1-jpg

6 Likes

Biff… he lived a good life. He said some totally great things where everyone said “way to go biff!” which was most of his life. He shall now Rest In Peace… like a certain goat…

5 Likes

With the dogs. I choose pigs because the
croissant wrapping. Even the sausage is great.

I choose Cheetos. I like them better. But Cheez its would be my top.

Pickled watermelons are probably one of the nastiest things ever. What’s next pickled cheesecake.

6 Likes

Pickled cheesecake… now that’s the stuff of nightmares!

8 Likes