Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls (Vol. 6!)

t-thank you

8 Likes

Well, the moon behind her is likely to be the area the avartar doohickey will focus on, soā€¦

4 Likes

sounds good! do it!

edit: sometimes i get excited and donā€™t do the typing right

5 Likes

You traitors finished off another thread without me?! Eh. I was asleep. There was nothing I could do.

7 Likes

It almost didnā€™t get done. Everyone disappeared around 12:00, but they started to shuffle back in, and we knocked it out in a couple hours.

5 Likes

I was actually kinda hoping it would last a bit longer

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. I got a little carried away. :joy:

4 Likes

I encourage you to read the Case for a Creator and the Case for Christ. Both very good books. There are also books devoted to disproving things like what you just listed. I canā€™t debate right now, Iā€™ve only got a few minutes till work.

But I would like to make a note that God has never approved of their multiple marriage there is evidence in the first chapters of Genesis before Cain was even born. ā€œ24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
25 And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. - Genesis 2:24-25ā€œ
Thatā€™s evidence from the beginning.

3 Likes

Itā€™s okayā€¦Iā€™m just glad it didnā€™t end in 5 days

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™m done for the night. Have fun watching FanDome, playing Sims 4, or whatever else you get into tonight. Have fun at work, @Behemoth.

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching DC Down Under right now

6 Likes

NO! WHY? I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT AGAIN!

6 Likes

Donā€™t tell @TheKateKane that. Youā€™ll have to get the hose. :man_facepalming: :rofl: Enjoy.

5 Likes

is Margot there?

5 Likes

And Russel Crowe?!

4 Likes

She was in the beginningā€¦her and Jai did an interview

4 Likes

Noā€¦at least not yet
Right now I am 1 1/2 hours in and I still have about 30 mins left

4 Likes

very good :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna lie I was not expecting it be this longā€¦donā€™t get me wrong I really like it

4 Likes

Have there been any boomerangs?!

3 Likes