Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls (Vol. 6!)

I am never going to try to pronounce that title.

3 Likes

Only the actorā€¦not the physical object

3 Likes

Darn it. Thatā€™s a missed opportunity.

3 Likes

He did talk about how he went to a park one day after he found out about getting the role and tried to teach himself how to throw a boomerang

6 Likes

Lol. Are you telling me Aussies arenā€™t masters of boomerangs? Iā€™ve been lied to!

5 Likes

Apparently Margot used to be able to use them though

5 Likes

Taken right from the mouth of Crow in the MST movie. Impressive, biff. Most impressive.

ā€œFries are up!ā€

5 Likes

As expected, polls 5 ended as I was sleeping. I am now caught up on this one. Good morning to all.

6 Likes

ā€˜Moaninā€™, @scoop001! :sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

How are things today with my favorite sentient sound effect?

5 Likes

ā€œLong, loose and-ā€

Oh, heh, sorry. I was watching Harvey Birdman: :notes: ā€œAttorney at Law!ā€ :notes: earlier. That Phil, what a cut-up!

Things are good, jah. Und you?

4 Likes

Im good just not looking forward to being at work for almost 15 hours more. This is my double day.

4 Likes

Excited for the beginning of football today?

3 Likes

I am only a casual fan. It will be interesting to see how the Patriots do though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious about that and how Bradyā€™ll do with the Buccs.

Iā€™m not a major football nerd, but I root for my teams (Cardinals and Broncos) anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah, I root for the Patriots because I live in Massachusetts. Back in college, I always rooted against the Cowboys just to tick my roommate off, because they were his team. :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you ready for the football?

• Yes
  • No
  • Who cares?

0 voters

#poll

4 Likes

Iā€™m ready more for the eating one does during football, than the game, but eh sure, :notes: ā€œAll my rowdy friends are here on Monday night!ā€. :notes:

5 Likes

I dont have any rowdy friends. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nor I, but one trip to Disneyland says that Hank Williams, Jr. probably does.

4 Likes