Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Good point on them probably not having much of budget. I think that’s certainly the case based on other special effects in the show. It was also 20 something years ago. I personally would have gone with a puppet or something rather than this…

7 Likes

There are so many things I love about the show, but it also feels incredibly dated. And not just in the special effects department. It has a very 2000s soap opera vibe. I think if Helena and Barbara were teens it would have lasted longer. But I don’t think I would have liked it as much.

Helena had powers because its Catwoman was a meta. Definitely a choice. The Dinah characterization could have been really annoying if that cast a different actress but Rachel Skarsten is fantastic.

6 Likes

Favorite Supernatural Based Character?
  • John Constantine
  • Zatanna
  • Deadman
  • Madame Xanadu
  • Raven
  • Phantom Stranger
  • Etrigan
  • Felix Faust
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Spectre
  • You forgot my favorite…

0 voters

9 Likes

Me.

9 Likes

Tough between Zana, Rachel, and Stranger. Went with Zee.

7 Likes

It was really really hard to choose between Zatanna and Raven. Had to go with Raven though.

7 Likes

Zatanna may have hot legs but Etrigan has even hotter rhymes.

10 Likes

Gorgo

9 Likes

GAH!! How could I forget this face?!

10 Likes

8 Likes

I always forget he’s supernatural in nature.

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

(preferred version of the Penguin) #poll

• fancy crime boss
  • boorish thug who thinks he’s fancy
  • near-feral mutant from the sewer

0 voters

9 Likes

Thug who somehow (Thanks to NML) weaseled his way into power (which happened in NML) and thinks he’s fancy because he got rich (off of profit from NML) but is honestly just some punk from the sewer at heart. I got this opinion after reading NML (and playing Arkham).

In summary NML!

I believe that is all the main points your honor.

6 Likes

All of the above merged.

6 Likes

Robin Lord Taylor Robin Lord Taylor Robin Lord Taylor Rovin Lord Taylor Robin Lord Taylor Robin Lord Taylor

8 Likes

Does anyone else find it ironic that an iconic Batman villain was played by Robin?

• Nope, makes perfect sense
  • Hahaha snort Hahaha!

0 voters

Follow up,

Which Robin is mostly likely to play a Batman villain?
  • Dick
  • Jason
  • Tim
  • Steph
  • Damien

0 voters

8 Likes

Steph would find it funny and do it.

12 Likes