• Unenhanced Giganta
  • Hawkwoman w/helmet
  • Starfire
  • Adult Crush

0 voters

12 Likes

I think Diana should be like 7 feet tall and tower over everyone

8 Likes

She should be like that accidental 6 inch player in madden. Only 6 inches tall yet still the physical stats of a 6 feet tall person.

9 Likes

Wonder Woman should be the tallest from Earth. Big Barda should be the tallest of everyone.

I really think Wonder Woman should be taller than Batman and Superman, too.

11 Likes

Kind of depends on version. In general, I envision Barda as freakishly large due to her being large by New God standards. Starfire I see as unusually tall because she is an alien. Wonder Woman I see as naturally relatively tall. Hawkgirl and Giganta I see as average to slightly taller than average height, the helmet would put Hawkgirl up a bit. Adult Crush I don’t know about. I don’t see her as short by any means but I don’t see her hitting 2.5 meters either (I work with metric usually, I can do imperial especially with height but this is me speculating and I type what I think).

11 Likes

Hawkgirl (Kendra) is listed as 5 foot 6 making her a little tall for an American woman.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s about what I would think. I could go as high as 5’ 11" and as low as 5’ 1" but both of those would be pushing it.

I never really liked making characters just abnormally tall for the sake of it. I know they want them to stick out in a crowd but I always like it better when they are closer to being like normal/average people. Everyone gives Clark a hard time for the glasses but imagine if he was 6’ 7".

9 Likes

Atom Smasher is 7’6", but I think most people seem to know who he is.

8 Likes
xditkocreation2x
  • xditkoOM1x
  • xditkoOM2x

0 voters

#poll #steve-ditko #odd-man

7 Likes

I think Superman should be taller than WW and Batman; however, WW can be taller than Batman.

From another question, Barda should be taller than Diana.

8 Likes

I looked it up and apparently the average man in the 1920’s was 5’ 5’’ so since she was 19 during WW2 that was what she had to surpass when she was born/created so with that context I think 5’ 11’’ would be the perfect height for her.

8 Likes

Is this…

A good representation of this…?

• It is perfect in every way.
  • Is that Ben Grimm?
  • What have they done to my boy!!!

0 voters

8 Likes

I haven’t seen that show all the way through. Can’t remember if I got to Clayface or not. I remember it had a lot of potential but it was somehow too “super” and too angst for me. (Why did Helena have powers again?)

Casting was amazing from what I remember though. Mark Hamill was cool in it too (to the one person who gets this, I have a NML award for you).

7 Likes

Hoping we soon get a good live action clay face. All the ones we have seen fail to capture the “monster” look he has in the comics but that could just be because most of his live action appearances are in television series that probably don’t have the budget to pull off a real shape shifting clay monster.

7 Likes

He played joker in the pilot episode, right?

7 Likes

He did the voice for him

On this great day in history, @Jurisdiction is awarded that most prestigious of awards, the NML award of all around coolness. May your home never be rocked by earthquakes or abandoned by the government.
TheBatgirlofNML

(My phone started automatically filling in the NML award as I typed it. I am both pleased and creeped out since I don’t usually use my phone)

7 Likes

I agree. He definitely needs to be In something. Hopefully the Batman 2 rumors of him appearing are true.

8 Likes

Ayyyyy

7 Likes