Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Will this be the excuse i use to finally buy this cake pan and make the Superman cake I’ve been low-key obsessed with for decades??

11 Likes

Who should Matt Reeves’s Batman’s sidekick be?

• Dick Grayson
  • Jason Todd
  • Cassandra Cain
  • No sidekick
  • Other

0 voters

(If you’re wondering why the polls missing a bunch of other Bat family members it’s because these are just the options I’ve seen people talk about the most online)

11 Likes

which of these funko pops should I get?

• Billy, Mary, and Freddy
  • Blue and gold

0 voters

13 Likes

Both, if you can afford it. Dont go into debt over pops.

15 Likes

Personally I’d get the cheaper regular edition Beetle/Booster, Mary, and a pizza :laughing:

12 Likes

:heart: DC’s Best Worst Romance :heart:

#poll

supergirl-comet-action-comics-311-2.jpg.optimal

• Aquaman and a dolphin
  • Supergirl and a horse

0 voters

i hope this doesn’t turn weird. I just wanted to remind everyone that they happened

11 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a cheaper blue and gold! I will probably get that one

10 Likes

E8EE34B1-C54A-44F3-8151-28F4ECD0E055

I hope it is still cheaper and i didn’t steer you wrong!

11 Likes

Stephanie Brown. Give her another shot at robining. If not then Todd

10 Likes

Why, oh why, would you limit us to two options, huh? I wants it all!

Having said that I’d go for the figures and merch first.

10 Likes

That world is severely in need of someone to lighten it up. Dick Grayson would help balance it a bit.

10 Likes

Steph would be my second choice she would be great as the Robin for the Reeves movies.

9 Likes

Ok hear me out.

Duke Thomas

9 Likes

The Duke from the White Knight books would be a good supporting character but I wouldn’t make regular Duke robin for those movies.

9 Likes

Tough. I lean towards no sidekick as a writer. Better for story but my need for merch says Jason or Cass. They are both tougher with a little darkness. I went with Cass because:

A) she’s awesome

B) isn’t it about time we got a Batgirl in a movie? Someone hesitantly raises their hand no that doesn’t count! That one either! Okay yes, there was that one time but it was terrible so be quiet.

C) ninjas are cool villains. I want to see Robert punch a ninja.

9 Likes

Not as Robin. As Signal

8 Likes

Anniversary-branded action figures and related figural-based merchandise (statues, Pops, etc.).

McFarlane doing SF figures in colorful, anniversary-branded, SF-themed packaging would be the bee’s knees.

10 Likes

Ram V.'s run on Detective Comics (aka " 'Tec ") has so far been…

• Wonderful. 'Tec is my favorite Bat-mag ATM.
  • Pretty good.
  • Good.
  • So-so.
  • Meh.
  • Ram who and Detective what?

0 voters

10 Likes

Very uneven. Some spectacular, some really underbaked and frustrating. Always makes me think, though sometimes in frustrated ways. The backups have been pretty frustrating as a whole, though. Disappointing.

9 Likes

Agreed on the back-up in the first three issues, especially with regards to its art. It was messy and rather unappealing.

9 Likes