Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Officially its sequel is The Dark Knight Returns Part I.

11 Likes

What about part 2?

10 Likes

The following is an official statement from DC (or at least a homeless guy I met who said he was once a janitor at DC and that he was in charge of cleaning Ironman’s armor.)

The Dark Knight Returns Part II is the official sequel to the official sequel of the second part of The Long Halloween Part I.

That answer your question?

• It all makes sense now!
  • I’m still confused about whether or not Year One is the official prequal to the official sequel to … wait what?
  • Your source seems very credible.
  • I already knew all of this.
0 voters
9 Likes

Yes

9 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns Part II is the sequel to The Dark Knight Returns Part I.

11 Likes

Shhh, don’t give away our secrets!:rofl:

13 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

alex-ross-justice-league-990829

Favorite 7th Founding Member of the League?
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Cyborg
  • Aquaman

0 voters

12 Likes

Martian Manhunter. It’s honestly not even close for me.

13 Likes

Same! I like Cyborg and Aqauman but J’onn only seems to appear in JL stories. More J’onn please!

9 Likes

aquasad1

HEAR ME OUT: while J’onn is like everybody’s little brother and everybody patronizingly tries to make him feel included (better not bring the radios, we can get J’onn to link us psychically or whatever) despite the fact that every single mission produces fire and he just starts screaming and they have to go rescue him, Aquaman’s uselessness is treated with respect and dignity

7NSL

13 Likes

Aquaman also has a hook hand which is pretty sweet.

12 Likes

But he also has a hand made of water

indecisive-i-dont-know

11 Likes
  • Water Hand
    5887790-waterbearer p96

• Hook Hand
    3907719-tumblr_ls5v6ayceh1qc9wc7

• Normal Hand
    Aquaman_Rebirth_1

0 voters

12 Likes

Hot take: Aquaman is the only good one of the three.

12 Likes

I think he should have kept the skeletal hand

Pushing buttons and digging around in the Watchtower fridge with it, caressing people’s cheeks. Gross everybody out, total dominance move

12 Likes

When Aquaman Telepathically Heard the Piranhas Going “Mmboy, Good Hand! Yum yum yum,” Did He Feel Pride?

#poll

• yes
  • no

0 voters

11 Likes

:laughing:

11 Likes

A water hand allows for…opportunities that flesh hands do not and hook hands most certainly should not.

11 Likes

This year marks the 50th anniversary of the debut of the cartoon The Super Friends.

What kind of merch would you like DC to release to commemorate this? You can select two options

• Exclusive DVD release Box set in a Hall of Justice container
  • Super Friends figure set
  • A throw-back mini-series with new stories and art
  • A re-release of prior released merch (lunch box, gift wrap, etc)
  • What? Why commemorate this?

0 voters

12 Likes