Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

They are all young people teams. Why would HQ be on the list? (I haven’t seen yet)

8 Likes

Was this the Sausage-Biscuits conflict of 2019/2020?

9 Likes

That sounds right. I don’t specifically recall sausage being brought up but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was.

9 Likes

Are you calling Harley old? :flushed: Better watch your back. And I thought you were talking about shows available back when there were shows to watch here.

8 Likes

if you’re ralphsix you have to tell me because i’m entitled to a sandwich

42dc688b4c5dd45a476a9b21e2111f909b6fed3c

9 Likes

‘have to’

8 Likes

Does it bother you when Stargirl is drawn without braces in closeups?

8 Likes

I just figured she switched to Invisalign.

7 Likes

Yep. :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Somebody go get the lasso- we’ll get to the bottom of this.

9 Likes

@biff_pow @DC89
Sorry, if RalphSix is a former member, not that’s not who I am.

My account is older than just the past few months - it existed pretty much as long as the the original site (and, in fact, I am a DC All Access app person from older than that). But I thought you had to be a paying member to post here, so I didn’t post until I think the first DC Fandome when I knew you were able to?

I also just get upgraded to Level 3 so I stayed with the basic avatar every Bruce, Tim and Jason has, and my original name which was just the initials “SV” or “SV1” (or maybe another number, I just woke up from a long nap and can’t remember!).

But I only just recently fully spelled out “SV” to what I originally intended when I joined (but for some reason at the time couldn’t get?).

9 Likes

Our answers are questioned! Thanks.

9 Likes

I now remember seeing an SV1 in the past.

8 Likes

Same. Welcome back @StrangeVisitor! :smiley:

9 Likes

Thanks, I probably should have kept my ‘resurrected hero’ on a bit longer than three weeks, but that just felt like long enough.

10 Likes

You can leave for a few years again and then come back.

9 Likes

The Wonder Twins judge you.

11 Likes

Happy to be judged.

10 Likes

In an unheard of moment of transformation and ONLY because it’s close to Christmas DC89 pivots to channeling the Mighty BG herself

Uhm… the other day when I called and asked if you had any batarangs to spare 'cuz I’m out you said that I should take better care of my eqipment and be responsibly prepared for these occasions. So, what- now you’ve got a bunch just to throw around at people when you’re debating your niceness factor? Ugh- I’ll just get them from Tim. :roll_eyes:

:smile: :wink: :00_batgirl1:

11 Likes

I rated it a “10” because it was the highest number, but I think Superman: The Movie is a classic that deserves to be placed on a pedestal, a true classic.

12 Likes