Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

or fudge

8 Likes

We try to avoid biscuits and funnel cake though.

8 Likes

:laughing:

9 Likes

So apparently two anonymous people on here are @StrangeVisitor. This confirms that he is actually a sith lord. Always two there are, no more, no less.

9 Likes

We do? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It was a thing from way back. We had a poll, it came to blows, a mob was formed, the mods stepped in, we started a podcast. Fun times.

8 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am funnel cake, nor am prepared to address the scurrilous rumors that I am a (a) mob; that I (b) formed a mob; that I even (c) know a mob, or much less that I (d) had sexual relations with a mob that were posted on social media but are nothing more than the villainous acts by pranksters who took untoward control of my twitter/instagram and facebook accounts.

Also, AI created that voice that was introduced as me on that podcast. FAKE NEWS!!!

10 Likes

…Wait. Are you RalphSix?

9 Likes

IDK

10 Likes

No you aren’t, I just tried @ ing him. Bladexoxo?

8 Likes

Ok so-
Tim Drake - goblin
Bart Allen - gremlin
Cassie Sandsmark - gnome
Conner Kent - silly goose

thoughts?

• This is all very logical and I agree
  • I understand this post, but I disagree
  • What are you even saying

0 voters

8 Likes

I assume these are DnD references or personality metaphors. I agree with one but not the other. Also, what about Empress, Arrowette, and Red Tornado?

9 Likes

i don’t even fully understand what i’m saying

this is about core four not those peoples

9 Likes

How dare you. (I forgot Super-cycle. Forgive me!)

8 Likes

super-cycle is probably a god.

8 Likes

Good Dog Is Good (Young Justice)

8 Likes

(You never answered my question… who are you? I mean, I don’t visit for… that can’t be right… two years?… huh… TWO measly years and everything changes. Come to think of it, I’m surprised it’s not more different than it is.)

Top two favorites
  • Teen Titans
  • Titans
  • Young Justice
  • Young All-Stars
  • Infinity, Inc.
  • I don’t know any/ only one of these.

0 voters

8 Likes

Game of Thrones? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I think you forgot someone…