Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

good point!

9 Likes

When you’re right, you’re right.

12 Likes

He isn’t wearing a white bodysuit?

12 Likes

I don’t think so. It was hard enough to get him to put on undies. Living embodiments of God’s wrath got no shame smh

9 Likes

I always thought it was a white bodysuit since you can’t see his nips.

10 Likes

This is iffy for me. Being of a certain age, raised on most superheroes in shorts and spandex, well, it just seems right that they stay that way.

However, I tell ya, if I got superpowers and decided to wear a costume, I sure would not be going around with shorts on over spandex. I would have some sort of pants on.

MACJR

11 Likes

@Daredevil i heard he had them surgically removed following Batman and Robin

@MACJR.1962 now you’re talkin!

Christopher_Reeve_Superman

12 Likes

There’s something about superheroes with Godlike powers that just makes them want to prance around without pants.

9 Likes

ok never let it be said that my polls aren’t exhaustively researched. i have confirmed that Alex Ross depicts it as skin

and he doesn’t wear underwear

12 Likes

And preen like raging narcissists (yes Dr. Manhattan- I’m talking to you).

8 Likes

Of course Gods / Demigods are not lovers of pants.

darkseidwhyyou

Oh, and Martians too.

10 Likes

Most of the Spectre I’ve read was Crispus Allen, so maybe the goatee made it a little easier to parse.

On the other hand, I thought his skin was silver rather than white or grey… due to modern coloring techniques?

8 Likes

Pants are overrated. You got to let the legs flow.

9 Likes

Of course!

11 Likes

green arrow finally stole hawkman’s hat, it’s about time

12 Likes

To build on the recent Superman symbol poll (choose up to 5):

11 Likes

I keep thinking to change my vote :slightly_smiling_face:

The fact that Chris Reeve’s S has gotten no love so far is very surprising to me. I figured it would be at or near the top.

11 Likes

to me it’s just weirdly totally unfamiliar and unrecognizable. as many times as i’ve seen Christopher Reeve’s Superman, i must have been looking at his face the whole time! do you know if it was the same throughout all four movies?

10 Likes

It’s weird studying them. I much prefer the rounded serif at the bottom, but wider curves through the S, but not too wide

11 Likes

supercreep3

11 Likes