Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

good point!

10 Likes

When you’re right, you’re right.

14 Likes

He isn’t wearing a white bodysuit?

13 Likes

I don’t think so. It was hard enough to get him to put on undies. Living embodiments of God’s wrath got no shame smh

10 Likes

I always thought it was a white bodysuit since you can’t see his nips.

11 Likes

This is iffy for me. Being of a certain age, raised on most superheroes in shorts and spandex, well, it just seems right that they stay that way.

However, I tell ya, if I got superpowers and decided to wear a costume, I sure would not be going around with shorts on over spandex. I would have some sort of pants on.

MACJR

12 Likes

@Daredevil i heard he had them surgically removed following Batman and Robin

@MACJR.1962 now you’re talkin!

Christopher_Reeve_Superman

13 Likes

There’s something about superheroes with Godlike powers that just makes them want to prance around without pants.

11 Likes

ok never let it be said that my polls aren’t exhaustively researched. i have confirmed that Alex Ross depicts it as skin

and he doesn’t wear underwear

15 Likes

And preen like raging narcissists (yes Dr. Manhattan- I’m talking to you).

9 Likes

Of course Gods / Demigods are not lovers of pants.

darkseidwhyyou

Oh, and Martians too.

12 Likes

Most of the Spectre I’ve read was Crispus Allen, so maybe the goatee made it a little easier to parse.

On the other hand, I thought his skin was silver rather than white or grey… due to modern coloring techniques?

10 Likes

Pants are overrated. You got to let the legs flow.

10 Likes

Of course!

12 Likes

green arrow finally stole hawkman’s hat, it’s about time

13 Likes

To build on the recent Superman symbol poll (choose up to 5):

14 Likes

I keep thinking to change my vote :slightly_smiling_face:

The fact that Chris Reeve’s S has gotten no love so far is very surprising to me. I figured it would be at or near the top.

12 Likes

to me it’s just weirdly totally unfamiliar and unrecognizable. as many times as i’ve seen Christopher Reeve’s Superman, i must have been looking at his face the whole time! do you know if it was the same throughout all four movies?

11 Likes

It’s weird studying them. I much prefer the rounded serif at the bottom, but wider curves through the S, but not too wide

12 Likes

supercreep3

13 Likes