Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Brown hair and purple eyes is my favorite combo

7 Likes

… I never saw them as hi-tops. I thought they were like hiking boots or work boots dyed yellow. Hi-tops would be… Gah, I can’t unsee that now!

6 Likes

I always thought they were Doc’s.

I’ve got a pair just like these with purple laces and these:

51MDCIRjYWL.SS400

:smiley: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

11 Likes

What killed the Dinosaurs?

• a meteor
  • the Ice Age

0 voters

10 Likes

I withhold judgment until we hear both parties’ arguments, and Mister Meteor has not spoken yet.

11 Likes

I’ll be sure to give him a cold welcome

9 Likes
10 Likes

I say the Ice Age because that’s what Mr. Freeze told me.

9 Likes

I do not trust supervillains.

10 Likes
How do you interrupt Batman: Three Jokers? #Poll
  • There were three legitimate Joker Characters.
  • There has only ever been the one Joker and the other Jokers here were fake.

0 voters

I have seen a lot of different views on this from different people and wondered what people were thinking.

Some think that each Joker (Criminal, Clown, Comedian) represents three different characters who each have taken on the name/mantle of the Joker over the years. (Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze to present day.)

Others feel there is only one Joker who has taken on different personalities over the years. And that the other Jokers in the story were created by the real Joker just to mess with Batman.

I am curious as to which option people believe and why.

8 Likes

That one of my favorite writers took fiction too seriously.

6 Likes

What does everyone think of Joseph Morgan being cast as Brother Blood in the next season of Titans? For those of you who don’t know him, he played Klaus on The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

5 Likes

Joseph Morgan as Brother Blood

• Good idea
  • Bad idea
  • I’m not sure

0 voters

8 Likes

What would your rating of the first season of Superman and Lois be?

• 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10

0 voters

10 Likes

The snazzy t-shirt and jeans look that I can bang out at a con, and then go into The Real World with and not have to get any looks from The Norms over. :wink:

As for favorite volumes of assorted Bat-books:

• Batman v1
  • Harley Quinn v2
  • Nightwing v3 (its the one ongoing volume of Nightwing that I’ve read in full, plus I loves me the red and black New 52 Nightwing suit)
6 Likes

I always really liked Conner’s edgier take on the Super suit! It had a lot of personality.

But that’s just my surface-level thought on the design. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

he’ll have the last laugh when the other Conner’s right pant leg and boots fall down!

6 Likes

Jacket and glasses easy.

5 Likes

Props for using art from a Superman Unchained (my fav New 52 Superman series) variant to illustrate your point. :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

6 Likes

Who broods better?

10 Likes