Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Heckler’s basically a background character in at least the first two issues, but i still recommend it! very Justice League International, but with a dimension of pathos.

5 Likes

36 days 12 hours and 12 minutes to be precise.

6 Likes

When you find a new character you’re interested in do you…?
  • Read their entire history regardless of quality
  • Pick and choose what you’re interested in

0 voters

11 Likes

I have finite time.

6 Likes

I’m obsessed like that lol

6 Likes

spamming so my chums can join in!

4 Likes

Believe it or not, we’re going on 10 years since the last solo Batman movie (The Dark Knight Rises) came out in theaters.

I’m hopeful for The Batman (especially after the latest trailer) and hope that it rocks hard.

5 Likes

gasp Vroom! How could you forget the third best Batman movie, The Lego Batman Movie?

10 Likes

What’s the first and second curious? @TheRealDetectiveChimp

7 Likes

The two Kings

(1. Mask of the Phantasm, 2. The Dark Knight)

8 Likes

Jack Nicholson was an agent of chaos before it was cool.

7 Likes

:00_batman_1989: :joker_hv_3:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Pishaw, I didn’t forget. :wink: The Lego Batman Movie also featured the Justice League, and technically wasn’t really a solo Batman movie, despite the League only having a relatively small part.

pushes up nerd glasses

I agree with these choices, as Phantasm is the best overall Batman movie, while The Dark Knight is absolutely the unequivocal, ahead of all others in every single way, best LA Batman movie from a filmmaking standpoint.

Entertainment-wise, my fav LA Batman movie is Batman Forever.

4 Likes

let’s settle this once and for all. DC, please pick one.

Wonder Woman: Wholesome Avatar of Peace Whose Greatest Superpower is Compassion, or Blood-Soaked Head-Lopping Berserker Psychopath? #poll

13 Likes

actually maybe this is the first poll i’ve ever made in my life that deserved its own discussion thread

9 Likes

brb kids, i have to go decapitate some people while roaring! hold my kitten!

11 Likes

I :heart_eyes: this! :00_wonder_woman_gold:

10 Likes

me too! #BringBackNiceWonderWoman

9 Likes

Superman seems to have the same complication. It’s interesting to see how folks interpret what power is and how that changes over time. Personally, I just like seeing Dianna kick some butt, but only to those who really need it. She can still be :wonderwoman:onderful. As long as she’s challenging my ideas of what it is to be woman, then I’m on board!

10 Likes