Polls, Polls, Poll! Ver 2.0

I thought so too!

6 Likes

That was kind of a bonding point between Paul and John, both having the experience of losing their mothers so young.

5 Likes

I was referring to the album ā€œLet it Beā€ not the song. I love both. I just like Rubber Soul more. Revolver is an easy 2nd favorite.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve found links to the albums if anyone wants them for reference.

5 Likes

Pretty much reversed for me :joy:

5 Likes

:grinning:Iā€™m now watchingā€¦

@msgtv what you think of this Superman film?:slightly_smiling_face:
:superman_hv_3:

10 Likes

I like it a lot, havenā€™t seen the Donner Cut, which I need to, but any criticism I would have of this version would be very minor

10 Likes

Let It Be would be any other bandā€™s best album.

6 Likes

The only one I have is that Kryptonians can inexplicably speak in space.

9 Likes

I like Superman II more than Superman The Motion Picture.

6 Likes

I love it. I watched it in an WAL the other night, and watched Superman II yesterday. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Screenshot_2020-07-23_21-18-51

8 Likes

Where do you think @Vroom and @DeSade-acolyte really are?

• Filming their own buddy cop movie
  • Together plotting world domination
  • Held captive by @MisfitCMJ , who shows up every now and then to throw off suspicion
  • Had their internet privileges revoked by their parents for spending too much time on DCU. Turns out theyā€™re both child geniuses under the age of 13.

0 voters

Good night!

10 Likes

Sorry @MisfitCMJ!:grin:

6 Likes

I suddenly really want to see that movie. @DeSade-acolyte could definitely pull off Nick Nolte to @Vroomā€™s Eddie Murphy.

10 Likes

Went on a bike ride today, just a 7 mile round trip, a workout, but not in league with my longest ride so far.

However, there was one bit of interest that happened along the way.

I found 33 $100 bills, scattered up and down two sections of the Interurban Trail. Oh, and a quarter too.

If only it had been real money. Sigh.

At least I think the quarter is real, anyway. :wink:

MACJR

10 Likes

I decided to go ahead and pick up all the litter anyway, even though I could tell by the feel that they were fake, and the print on the other side had a black strip that made it clear they were fake too.

I figured, also, that removing these distractions would make it safer for bike riders, who might see one of these things, and try to stop too fast, and possibly hurt themselves and their bike.

So I did my public service deed for the day at the same time I was getting out and about for a good workout.

MACJR

9 Likes

I enjoy how no one thinks they plotting world domination. :joy:

6 Likes

And itā€™s usually what you least suspectā€¦ but if you suspect the thing you least suspect wouldnā€™t that make it the most suspected thing and the least suspected thing is now the one that was originally the most suspected?

7 Likes