Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

I was misquoted! faux news

7 Likes

i read between the lines!

7 Likes

Two years ago we were at game 2 of the Indians huge win streak against Royals. Incidentally, Royals were the team to end the win streak.

7 Likes

Itā€™s okay though, right? I mean, if it had to happen it should be the team Clark Kent fictionally supports.

6 Likes

248 posts since I was last here.

Did I miss anything important?

eats Taco Bell

6 Likes

It didnā€™t have to happen that night. They were a game or two away from getting the MLB record as opposed to just team record.

5 Likes

BTW, your new avatar rocks @D4RK5TARZ!

8 Likes

I am excited because that is the avatar I use in other places but didnā€™t want to break DC protocol. Well, her 80s books are coming to the service soon!

8 Likes

Ouch. That does stink.

6 Likes

Yup, there is a New York Yankees team that is above Indians but there is an asterisk next to that season because the seasons were shorter. I forget the other team or 2 that is above Indians or are tied.

7 Likes

Unfortunately the Nats are having a really rough year
:sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

i gave it love!

5 Likes

Btw third way you can join is too go to my profile ODSTRemi8002 and it should be pinned in my feed

4 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

Quite possibly my most anticipated new to digital books hitting next month. Really looking forward to them.

6 Likes

I am usually not too excited about new books coming because I am always busy reading something else. Elvira will be a top priority though.

6 Likes

Indeed. Elvira is badass.

7 Likes

I was surprised that they got it but then I started to think about how Elvira does business and it makes perfect sense.

5 Likes

(Elviraā€™s movie, and a few episodes of her show, are free on Tubi!)

6 Likes

Which movie?!?! I have the first one but the second one is out of print. I also have all of the DVDs of her show on Tubi.

6 Likes