Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

the first one! i completely forgot she has two. and whether i’ve seen the second one.

6 Likes

By my count she has 3 (maybe 4) series and 2 movies. Elvira’s Haunted Hills is an homage to Hammer Horror. It is cheesy and has her normal humor but it is more horror based. There are 3 DVD sets and a digital set for her last series. There is a Time Life DVD of one of her series but that may be the same series that Shout Factory has. Her newest one was all Full Moon movies, her segments had better editing, and the best episode is tied with Night of the Living Dead and Trancers.

4 Likes

Haunted Hills. I like the first one a lot more.

4 Likes

I had a big crush on Cassandra when I was a teen.

5 Likes

And to think I had trouble keeping up with on Polls…now I have two that I need to keep up with

6 Likes

Actually it should read…
@biff_pow will remember that.

This thread, this posting,what am I doing this for?! What aren’t you telling me Biff_pow?! **BIFF_POW!!!**:rage:

LOL, anyone who play the game should get this reference!:laughing:

7 Likes

i stopped playing when Alfred wouldn’t stop remembering what i did! emotional blackmail!

7 Likes

I don’t get it

5 Likes

I’m addicted to the game, I have a hard time putting it down. Yes I think sometime Alfred seem like a whinner. The hardest part about this game is trusting Vicki Vale, knowingly she’s a badguy!

6 Likes

I was quoting a line from the ending of Batman Taletell episode 1, only I change some words a bit that Bruce said to Alfred.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Cool cool cool

4 Likes

Favorite flavor of cookie?

• Christmas or Easter cookie
  • Caramel
  • Chocolate chip
  • Dark chocolate
  • Double chocolate
  • Fudge
  • Gingerbread
  • Jelly-filled
  • Lemon
  • Oatmeal raisin
  • Peanut butter
  • Strawberry
  • White chocolate

0 voters

4 Likes

So, I counted. The last poll was 52 posts ago.
My poll saved the day. You’re welcome.

7 Likes

And a tasty poll it is. It goes well with the ice cream polls from earlier.

3 Likes
  • Sleep
  • Polls
  • Food

0 voters

#poll

4 Likes

I assume White Chocolate is Macadamia Nut, yeah?

4 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

I like it. Very committal!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut it is!

3 Likes

But since it’s been over five minutes, I can’t go back and add “Macadamia Nut” or any of the nut-themed cookies I’ve overlooked.
@ReepDaggle wisdom

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: You wanna get nuts?! Come on. Let’s get nuts. — Batman (1989)

5 Likes