Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

Maybe. And sorry, if so. I learned about it today on several news sites reporting the quote. It means a lot to me on a personal level, and I thought it relevant to the discussion. I apologize if it upset anyone.

11 Likes

I might have to try to find it. You are the third person to recommend it to me today. If biff would break character, I should probably either be concerned or trust him fully.

#poll

• Trust biff!
  • NOO! Don’t do it! It’s a trick!
  • I’m the best there is at what I do.

0 voters

8 Likes

Noted! I haven’t drawn any DC in like more than a week and I’m SUFFERINGGGG

8 Likes

And what I do isn’t nice

8 Likes

I feel like I’m going to regret this poll
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Screenshot_2020-08-31_21-09-42

10 Likes

Two years ago I would have said Butterfinger, but they ruined them with the new recipe. :sob:

8 Likes

The other being none, I’m a Luddite when it comes to gaming.

8 Likes

I pretty much just play sims 4

9 Likes

Baseball, brew, brats on a sunny summer afternoon at the ballpark in a year not numbered 2020

10 Likes

even i had to pick baseball. what’s that they talk about? the crack of the crowd! The roar of the peanuts!

8 Likes

I’m surprised Barbie is getting no love

8 Likes

The smell of the trough style urinal

9 Likes

You don’t really want that here do you?

9 Likes

Not that it matters in the slightest, but I always had my doubts about Ken.

9 Likes

I will never forget the smell of Municipal Stadium. The entire place had that smell, mixed with beer and cigarettes.

10 Likes

That reminds me, my sort-of family reunion on my dad’s side was supposed to be at the beginning of August at the ballpark. We always get the seats near the clubhouse with all you can eat.

9 Likes

Tru Dat.

6 Likes

That would be so cool. We have A ball in town, now it’s the Twinkies minor league team. My son and I went a few years back and just as we sat down the announced the next batter and I told him the guy was supposed to be pretty good. Then Mike Trout jacked the first pitch over the left field wall. We wer an Angels affiliate at the time.

9 Likes

tenor

9 Likes