if you really want to feel it, do it again

6 Likes

I canā€™t think of anything

5 Likes

Itā€™s okay, man.

hears a knock at the door

Daveā€™s not here, man!

6 Likes

Iā€™m guessing that would be a no. Like, you could maybe write an introspective drabble on what was going through Bruceā€™s mind as he raced to reach Jason before his murder. But I bet the same thing from Alfred would be a no.

This is me guessing, though. :woman_shrugging: From day 1, Iā€™ve thought the rules made fan fiction sound off limits.

4 Likes

Speaking of which I saw snoop Doggā€˜s face on A bottle of wine Wonder what heā€™s up to

3 Likes

okie dokie! thatā€™s kinda sad, as an author iā€™ve never been into fan fiction, but the idea of sharing it had me curious

6 Likes

I saw him hanging out with Martha Stewart. I wonder what sheā€™s up to.

4 Likes

The jokesā€¦

ā€¦that I want to say but canā€™t/wonā€™tā€¦

is torn up inside, and more than usual, too

5 Likes

cā€™mon, i set you up and you wasted it!! :laughing:

5 Likes

Actual image of @ralphsix ??

8 Likes

I take everything back. Judging by the post @WonderGirl just shared, it sounds like ALL fanfiction is a no-no.

This from Applejack:

If you have posted fan fiction, or a link to fan fiction on our forums, here is what you can expect:

• Beginning July 20th, 2020 moderators will be reviewing threads and removing fan fiction and/or hyperlinks to fan fiction on third party sites.
5 Likes

Ha ha! Iā€™m making everyone wanna violate guidelines!!!

8 Likes

Man, if that was really me, I woulda slapped Cheech for the Raaaaaalph joke.

5 Likes

Youā€™re a writer too?

There should be a DCU Writerā€™s Thread where we can bounce ideas around and stuffā€¦

If only someone would think of thatā€¦

6 Likes

not joking Btw itā€™s a thing

7 Likes

@TheKateKane If you do ever wanna try fanfiction out, thereā€™s a whole group of people from this community who are involved in an offsite project. Itā€™s pretty big and active, last I saw.

@WonderGirl could maybe hook you up? Or @JeepersItsTheJamags . I donā€™t know who else is involvedā€¦ :eyes:

6 Likes

19 Crimes isnā€™t a bad, affordable wine label. I havenā€™t seen the Snoop one, thoughā€¦if I do, Iā€™m drinking him! Uh, I mean itā€¦

5 Likes

iā€™d worship this

4 Likes

okay, very interesting!!! thank you!!

4 Likes

Isnā€™t this gin and grape juice?

7 Likes