Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

It’s no biggie! It was something I posted when first on here, and I don’t think many people noticed it anyway :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I found a loophole. Be so incompetent that they can’t tell if your art is inaccurate because it’s a redesign, or because you can’t do it right

EvergreenHarmlessCrane-size_restricted

6 Likes

What was it?

7:02pm 8/29/2020

6 Likes

Are they in redesigned uniforms? If they’re in their usual clothing, or something like a generic set of pjs, they should be okay.

They can’t go after people for drawing the characters in unique/super-deformed/chibi style.

5 Likes

Yay, my goodness is validated! Is it too early to make a birthday list? :wink:

My stories in Fan Fiction have slowly been deleted. Every time I get a message about one going away, a bit of me dies inside.

Thank God for hardcopies!

6 Likes

I mocked up a fake Red Hood live-action movie poster. I’m guessing it was deleted because it involved the image of a celebrity.

6 Likes

i’d love for DC to steal stuff i put here :sweat_smile: don’t delete it, just use it!

7 Likes

Is it Christmas already? Well, time for a movie.

7 Likes

if you could have your memory of ranch dressing and what it is completely erased, this might not be that bad

7 Likes

Definitely back up any writing you have on here. The fan fiction is getting hit way worse than the fan art, far as I’m aware.

Kinda hard to write fan fiction when “no original storylines” are part of the TOS. :pensive:

6 Likes

what are the new rules again for fan fiction and art again? :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

can you write real storylines from other characters perspectives? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

sorry for the rule-question bombardment, your genius just inspires it

6 Likes

In a sense they do, because DC Universe is the property of Warner Brothers Digital Networks, and we artistically-inclined folk are voluntarily putting our content on their property.

So, legal stuff, legal stuff, WBDN kind of does end up owning it because of the art being on something they 100% do own.

5 Likes

Fan Art Update

7:08pm 8/29/2020

6 Likes

I’ve several hardcopies of all of my DCU-submitted stories.

Marshmallow Pete shall endure!

5 Likes

Well, that’s just fine. I won’t share anything else they might want on here. I’m just going to keep dancing now. turns up the volume on Rhythm Is a Dancer

6 Likes

busts a move to Rhythm is a Dancer

Good tune.

5 Likes

I just skipped exactly 420 posts and it made me feel like a hippie.

10 Likes

I don’t get it.

7 Likes

There’s a joke to be made there…

8 Likes