Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

i would get involved if there was someone who happened to follow through with said idea :thinking:

3 Likes

@Vroom - Kate and I were talking about being NaNoWriMo buddies, if youā€™d wanna join in.

Disclaimer: I will likely fail, but I still like cheering on others.

6 Likes

Did somebody mention something about converts for our cult I mean group?

6 Likes

No clue Iā€™m not even drinking age I just saw Snoop Dogg and was like ā€œHey thatā€™s Snoop Dogg!ā€ and they moved on

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a set-up for you:

ā— a red rubber ball
ā— a Boom Tube
ā— Artemis

Andā€¦dodgeball! I mean, write!

6 Likes

I can neither deny nor confirm.

It was kate! all kate.

6 Likes

yeah, thatā€™d be super cool! i failed last year but iā€™ve gotten a lot better since then!

4 Likes

The answer to this question, is always absolutely no - never - nada - donā€™t even try.

5 Likes

Ab-so-lutely! Count me in!

6 Likes

:eyes::cold_sweat::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You know what, Iā€™m gonna back you up on this. There are things that itā€™s acceptable to do with ranch and thatā€™s not one of them.

5 Likes

If we donā€™t make our daily word counts, we can hold ourselves accountable by having to eat a bite of foods we hate.

Can we find Peeps in stores at this time of year?

6 Likes

my town has this store that sells stuff other stores got rid of, iā€™m sure i could find some

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I should endorse buying edibles from such a storeā€¦ :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Geezus, I hope not.

So, what is ā€œNaNo-Wrimoā€?

5 Likes

itā€™s how i get my cadberry eggs year-round

6 Likes

Stale Peeps are almost as delicious as fresh ones.

6 Likes

National Novel Writing Month, though a lot of people will use it to write a bunch of short stories, or whatever else tickles them.

The gist is to get yourself in the habit of writing daily and hitting 50k words by monthā€™s end. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There is a peeps store in National Harbor, Maryland

3 Likes

I now have two people to whom I can give all my peeps

5 Likes