🎉 Polls: Best of 2018 in TV & Movies, Comics and Animation! 🎉

2018 has been a banner year for DC. From comics, to animation, to television and film, not to mention the launch of an entire streaming service- we’ve done it all! After much painstaking review, we’ve selected our favorite moments in each category.

Now we want you to tell us: What were your favorite DC moments in 2018? Let us know by taking the polls below! You can also find them on the News section of the site if this links don’t suit your fancy :blush:

TV & Movies:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-what-were-your-favorite-dc-moments-2018-tv-movies/

Comics:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-what-were-your-favorite-dc-moments-2018-comics/

Animation:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-what-were-your-favorite-dc-moments-2018-animation/

14 Likes

I’m shocked G. Willow Wilson’s Wonder Woman would ever be on any “Favorite” category :nauseated_face:

Peter Tomasi’s Adventures of the Supersons has been one of my favorite comics series for 2018. And when it was announced that Grant Morrison would be doing green lantern!

1 Like

Wilson’s WW is decent but I would have said JL Dark was the superior book.

I’m using my iphone and it’d be better if these were quicklinks or at least could be copied to put in a browser.

2 Likes

Voted Doomsday for favorite comic but would have went with Batman. This stretch on the title will be considered a classic. And, would vote for more polls to vote on.

Can one Wonder Woman writer just make her made from clay again? Leave the demigoddess stuff to Cassie?

2 Likes

Can someone tell me when the new season starts for titans?

1 Like

These poles are so limited in scope that I can’t vote for them because my favorite animation and comic things in 2018 aren’t even represented.

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed the Elseworlds crossover event but Titans was just so amazing I had to go with that!

Elseworlds was a very close second, though!!

4 Likes

So Titans on DCU, Action 1000, Death of Superman. Gotta say that Bendis Man of Steel/Superman title is my favorite book so far. followed by Red Hood.

Comics: Action Comics #1000. I’m really surprised GWW’s WW made it on the list since it only started fairly recently. I feel the conclusion of Dark Nights: Metal, Justice League: No Justice, the debut of the new Justice League line or Heroes in Crisis are bigger events.

Movies and TV: Superman: The Movie’s 40th anniversary. I adored Aquaman, the Elseworlds crossover was great and Titans is good, but I have to give props to my favorite comic book based movie and one of my favorite movies ever.

Animation (which could fit into the above category): Batman Ninja. TTG to the Movies was a hoot and I loved The Death of Superman, but BN is so much fun and just such an out there idea that I enjoyed so much it easily gets my vote.

The debut of DC Universe was also a game changer. Thanks for quoting me in the article too =)

2 Likes

I’m in love with Titans live-action series!!
Aquaman’s a great movie and I’m looking forward to seeing every next DCEU movie.

Also I’m very pleased to have this great app. The DC Universe is coming to take over!!!

Titans! What great way to start off the apps series’…
Wonder Woman #51 cover… best art…
Its all been great this past year!
Great job DC!

TV: Easily Titans.
Movies: Aquaman by default.
Comics: Action Comics #1000, Justice League and Justice League Dark both are a closed second with their recent events (i.e. Drowned Earth and The Witching Hour)…also its dope to finally have the Legion of Doom in a team!
Animation: Gotham By Gaslight was for me better, although The Death of Superman is a close second.

1 Like

Comics: I loved Action 1000. Bendis is doing great work on the series! Also the Plastic Man mini series was great to refresh an old character.

Movies/TV: I have yet to see Titans so I will say the Elseworld was pretty cool. Super excited for Crisis on Infinite Earths next year!

Well, Titans has been great, along with The Flash, Supergirl, and the other CW DC shows. I’m waiting for the final season of Gotham. As for movies, Aquaman and even if people weren’t fans of Justice League, I enjoyed it. Having a landmark 1000th Action Comics is fantastic, though I’m old school I enjoy reading the OLD comics try getting your hands on some Adventure Comics from the 50s, & 60s. There was a number of animation that I liked, though I thought Batman Ninja was an unusual take on the Dark Knight.

The recent Nightwing comics have been my favorite comics of the year, as well as seeing how Batman has had a rough go of it lately. It’s all been interesting. Aquaman the movie was a great way to end the year.

E L S E W O R L D S !!! Whoooooooo

2 Likes

Titans certainly was a nice start for the new original series, but my nod goes to Elseworlds for best television event of the year…