Poll: Which Upcoming DC Original Series Are You Most Excited For?

Star girl. Want to see the JSA.

Harley Quinn series :partying_face::heart::partying_face:

1 Like

Swamp Thing

Swamp thing especially if its gonna cross between Titans and Doom Patrol and then Harley Quinn because you say it will be an adult animation and I wanna see Harley Quinn do some crazy bloody stuff.

I’m looking forward to swamp thing myself then stargirl then a toss up for the others

:smile: Honestly , both swamp thing and young justice. So excited

I love the tv universe they are building and hope that it gets huge in the next couple of years. So many characters I would love to see live action, and after watching Doom Patrol, I love the set design/costumes I’m seeing. Excited for swamp thing, and curious about stargirl. Like I said though, if in 3-5 years we have a show for every major team in the DC universe I would die from happiness lol. But we only get that if they’re super successful, so fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Exited for all of them.

1 Like

1.Young Justice :Outsiders pt 2.
2.Harley Quinn.
3.Swap Thing.
4.Stargirl.

Swamp thing and stargirl series for the JSA

I’m super excited for everything, honestly lol. And where to even begin with what unannounced projects I’d like so see…well for one thing, I’d give absolutely anything for at least one more season of Constantine, I’ve never gotten over it not getting more episodes, especially since Matt Ryan is absolutely perfect as John, and it ends on easily one of the biggest cliffhangers I’ve ever seen for a show. Please to anyone at DC who sees this, do anything you can to make to this happen lol. But besides that, I’d love a Detective Chimp series, because he needs more love. A Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle show could be really cool, or a Ted Kord and Booster Gold show. And a Red Hood series would be amazing, with or without the Outlaws, preferably the Artemis and Bizarro lineup. That’s all I can think of off the top of my head lol

2 Likes

I ment to hit Harley Quinn not star girl oopps

2 Likes

Doom Patrol, and been loving every moment of it!

2 Likes

Swampy

3 Likes

We were just discussing on our audio chat Friday nights on Discord how some of us really miss JSA and all the great characters, Atom Smasher etc all that fun stuff.

Stargirl is going to really take care of that need to see the JSA for a lot of us. We’re very excited that Stargirl includes the JSA world with such a rich group of actors and actresses!!!

1 Like

I would like to see constantine at least for one episode in swamp thing

8 Likes

@jayD

Absolutely! I’d love for DC to consider a reboot of his series on here. Maybe for next year? Of all of the non-DCU live action DC TV series, his was the one I enjoyed the most. And Matt Ryan was/is perfectly cast.

3 Likes

If Doom Patrol is indicative of the quality of programming I get from DCU. Then you guys will be putting a dent in the competition before you know it. I would really want to see a quality SwampThing series. As well as:

The DEMON: Etrigan
Donna Troy
Legion of Superheroes/ Legionnaires
JL: International

6 Likes

I am beyond excited for the new live action Swamp Thing! Probably my all time favorite DC character (especially the Alan Moore Vertigo run and the original Bronze Age Len Wein/Bernie Wrightson stuff). If Doom Patrol is any indication, there’s no reason to believe Swamp Thing won’t be another huge success for DCU. Horror. Hard R. Practical effects. Checks all the boxes for me.

7 Likes

Swamp Thing is easily my most anticipated. I would then go YJ Outsiders Part 2 (it’s not number one because I thought Part 1 was underwhelming. Then Stargirl and HQ

2 Likes