0 voters

12 Likes

YES!

4 Likes

Yes!. We need Director’s Cut Now!!!

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Yes… please WB , I’ve waited a long time for that movie to come out. since I was a little kid Ive always loved Batman & the Justice League and always wanted to see it in a movie, I was a little disappointed in the movie we got. Then you teased me with a Legion of Doom which is like the Ultimate Fantasy in a movie
and now I hear we’re not going to get that either, what a shame!

4 Likes

Yes. “We” need the real version not Joss whedon’s unnecessary chopping up of Mr. Smyder’s vision. Plus, i hope the Kilowog and tomar Re visiting bruce scene gets put on as a deleted scene.

4 Likes

Yes!
I love MOS & BvS so much and the fact that JL was terrible because of Joss Whedon & WB is super depressing.
Zack Snyder and the fans deserve better. So RELEASE THE SNYDER CUT

6 Likes

Yes but the damage is already done.

I mean we do but is there a point to release it? You would be watching a film that teases storylines that are never going to happen. From a closure standpoint to the ZS saga i say yes but why release something that teases storylines we will never see.

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

Don’t know about you but I darn sure want it and forget the ones who don’t

2 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Plz give us the cut

2 Likes

Absolutely! One of the first additions they should make available for thos app!

2 Likes

Yes please, moles and all.give me that 4-hour bvs cut too.

4 Likes

I’ve grown to be in love and obsessed with Justice League! The fast pace makes for an epic ride and every scene makes sense in transition to the next! I would love the Zack Snyder cut for fan service and to see this amazing cast together as much as possible! I would definitely buy the bluray day 1!

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Yes!!

3 Likes

Sure. I enjoy it as is, so I’ll take additional content.

2 Likes