Poll: #ReleaseTheSnyderCut - Yes or No?

Yes, make it a DC Universe exclusive!

3 Likes

No. Snyder damn near ruined DC’s characters setting off a chain reaction of bad decisions to try and course correct. With both Affleck and Cavill gone, Fisher saying that there will be no cyborg movie due to cost, and Aquaman incredibly difficult release date, Snyder’s version of these characters are done and over. Time to move on.

4 Likes

Nooooooooo!

1 Like

No. While Snyder is amazing at visuals, I have seen his story telling abilities enough to know I want no more of them.

2 Likes

At least it would be a more cohesive film whereas the Snyder/Whedon hybrid was just a Frankenstein’s monster. Say what you want about BvS, but there is no denying it is a much more well made film than Justice League. Also, Snyder’s version had Darksied. Nuff said.

2 Likes

I think it’s far more entertaining to see people freakin’ out for something that likely doesn’t exist than watching another Snyder DC movie could ever possibly be.

I will take any cut that doesn’t have the Momo-edit of Cavill’s face.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with the mustache edit comment, I actually walked out the theater just because the first seen of the movie looked like shit because his face was throwing it off, I’d watch the Snyder cut if it was released!

1 Like

He has amazing visuals and a great vision for DC’s characters that got snuffed out by WB who wanted to make everyone happy but the DC fans who cling to that one version of a character

1 Like

We need the Flashpoint to reboot. Current Thomas Wayne to be batman. Then Bring in new unknown actor Batman. I would be happy. :slight_smile:

Hell yes, I want the Snyder cut. #releasethesnydercut

2 Likes

Don’t care at this point, just want to move on from Justice League and the previous vision for the DCEU that obviously did not work

1 Like

YES!!!

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Umm YES!!!

2 Likes

Yes. To the people who say no, why not?

2 Likes

I do.

2 Likes

YES. YES. YES.

1 Like

Yes, definitely.

1 Like

For starters how about getting the regular move on the streaming service?